Model S

Paying my mortgage next week

It’s been really great this whole Tesla thing, been driving my 85 D now for 5.5 years got 300,000 kms less than 10 % degradation, got a car that I have maintained a car that runs like a top, dual chargers that gives 96 kms an hour at home, free Supercharging everywhere else , got the solid aluminum roof, air suspension and the first gen seats with the secret pouch , got 30,000$ worth of stock 5 years ago, got news of a BFB coming on September 22 ... so I am rich and I am going to pay off my 200,000 morgage , going to keep my old car.
Then I ´m going enjoy my good fortune for my remaining years.
Going to miss watching the market swings.
Marty

Comments

• Debt free is way underated...congrats

Any left over for a CT in 2022?
  • Thanks....Aerodyne
    Even that I am not an early adopter I am being rewarded with a 10x gain. My car company paid for my house.
    That’s incredible
    Cheers
  • I've thought about paying-off my mortgage but my rate is so low I don't think it's worth it.
  • Obviously OP is not in the US, where capital gains taxes would eat up more than you'd pay in interest over the life of the loan.
  • > @rxlawdude said:
    > Obviously OP is not in the US, where capital gains taxes would eat up more than you'd pay in interest over the life of the loan.

Your right about capital gains
    My Income is very low, this improves my cash flow .
    Peace of mind is worth the 24% tax penalty.
    Cheers