Model S

покупка адаптера CHAdeMO с оплатой из Беларуси

ДД .пытаюсь оплатить адаптер CHAdeMO на сайте ?с доставкой на адрес в США , чтобы его потом почтой отправили в Минск - ничего не получается - и карточки менял , и просил друзей попробовать , причём никаких проблем с карточками не наблюдалось в других странах , а просто выкидывает на последней стадии оплаты и просит связаться с Tesla . Что это такое может кто нибудь знает чем это обусловлено ?

Comments

• Translated:
    purchase of a CHAdeMO adapter with payment from Belarus
    DD. I'm trying to pay for the CHAdeMO adapter on the website? throws out at the last stage of payment and asks to contact Tesla. What is it, can anyone know what is causing this?
  • Try a different browser. Firefox has always been problematic with the Tesla web site.
  • I thought it was a love letter from Putin to POTUS. Thanks for clearing that up.
  • I think Kushner setup a back channel for that.
  • I thought this thread was about the Russian vaccine trials for Covid-19 that I signed up for. I received my first shot last week and wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι странно, я чувствую себя немного странно, и я думаю, что у меня только что выросли кроличьи уши. Сукин сын!!!!
  • Doesn't the Russian vaccine contain Polonium-210 to kill the virus?