Model S

OEM Tire mileage

What’s was your mileage on original tires before you changed?

My OEMs
Goodyear
EAGLE TOURING - SIZE: 245/45R19
Sound Comfort Tech
500AA

Currently 31600 miles

Comments

• That's impressive. I had the same tires and replaced them at 19K. Likely could have gone another 2-3K miles, but wanted a different tire. Perhaps I have too much fun off the line :)

I switched to Pirelli Centuro P7 and I've been very happy with them so far.
  • Same tire. Currently at 35K, and hoping to squeak through the winter (SF Bay area) on them. Wouldn't dream of taking them through a snowy winter in their current state though.
  • I got 30K on the OEM Michelin MXM4's, I'm currently at 21k on the OEM Goodyears and will probably only get another 5-7K based on tread wear rate.
  • Same here...30k on MXM4's. Just got a new set. Probably will be on there for years.
  • I swapped out my stock Michelin MXM4 tires this summer at 72000km. I am a pretty conservative driver with a 2015 Model S 85D. I used to be concerned about rotating them for even wear, but the dual variant S has pretty even wear.
    I wanted to put on Bridgestone Quiettrak tires, but had a hard time during COVID finding local stock. I ended up with Nokian WRG, planning for wet roads and urban snow. They seem quieter than the stock tires on a road trip from Vancouver to Edmonton this summer.
  • 30k is about right with normal driving on the 19” wheels. If you drive it hard they wear more quickly. It is a heavy car so that increases wear but well done.
  • I was able to get just shy of 27k on the OEM 19s (Michelin Primacy).
  • > @jeanthillaut_98687601 said:
    > Manger des aliments nutritifs est une bonne stratégie de perte de poids. Cependant, il se peut que vous mangiez plus de calories que vous n'en avez besoin pour perdre du poids.
    >
    > De plus, il se peut que vous ne receviez pas la bonne quantité de protéines, de fibres, de glucides et de lipides pour soutenir vos efforts de perte de poids.
    >
    > https://generation-voyageurs.com
    >
    > Des études montrent que le suivi de ce que vous mangez peut vous aider à obtenir une image précise de votre consommation de calories et de nutriments, ainsi qu'à en rendre compte.

Nutrition? Wrong post