General

Discounting of the new AP tier???

I purchased my bottom tier AP in January for my model 3.

First, I would like to applaud Tesla's decision to reintroduce an intermediary tier. This makes ALL the sense, and two tiers makes NONE of the sense.

As we all know, EAP owners were offered a discount to the next level of AP, equivalent to the price of EAP.

Why does the purchase of a lower tier not reduce the price of the remaining tiers by an equivalent amount, and does Tesla intend to Implement a fair policy like this for peeps who don't have $8k in the kitty? At the VERY LEAST, will tesla provide a $4k discount to FSD if you purchase the new EAP?

But I really do feel like the tiers above my current one could/should be reduced by $2k. It's fair and makes sense. I don't care for subscriptions on stuff like this, and it behooves Tesla to have as many owners as possible glowing about EAP/FSD to everyone. I'm a Lyft driver, and I am a giant billboard for Tesla - I've made a TON of Tesla converts in less than a year just with AUTOSTEER.

And if there isn't a plan to do so, if an explanation could be provided, that would be awesome sauce. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

Comments