Model 3

I cnt spel so therfor i can post breaking an stoopidty

it is getting worse, please check your post and use the EDIT button for respect.
After all, are Tesla owners supposed to be more intelligent?

Post examples here

Comments

• "After all, are Tesla owners supposed to be more intelligent?"

No
  • An occasional misspelled word is to be expected, but some posts are so bad, it shows a lack of pride in one’s self. IMO. If a person doesn’t care about properly communicating their thoughts, what do they care about. (I think Twitter has contributed to poor spelling and grammar)
  • *looks around sheepishly as he is the king of typos, but actually spells very well.*
  • I am retard there my excuse :)
  • I must be @Joshan 's "forum wife," because I take the Queen of Typos title.

:wink:
  • > @WW_spb said:
    > I am retard there my excuse :)

We all noticed.
  • Go away Nazi boi
  • The other day at the Fayetteville rally, President Trump announced that "....the United States would be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars." (yes, that's the way he pronounced it).
  • We probably will tho. Who else has SpaceX?
  • I'd be willing to accept a SpaceX rocket as a loaner, rather than the Model S they let me use last time.
  • Why in this age of pronouns people still do not understand the difference between a possessive pronoun "your" and contraction "you're"?
  • Your kidding right? 🙄
  • are you're kidding?
  • Your kidding?
  • All y'all kidding, right?
  • > @Ross1 said:
    > it is getting worse, please check your post and use the EDIT button for respect.
    >
    I dun't haf an edit buttin....
  • Respect mun
  • > @raqball said:
    > > @Ross1 said:
    > > it is getting worse, please check your post and use the EDIT button for respect.
    > >
    > I dun't haf an edit buttin....
    >
    >

Guest your knot halone
  • This is the age of pronouns? I thought it was the dawning of the age of Aquarius.
  • > @Ross1 said:
    > it is getting worse, please check your post and use the EDIT button for respect.
    > After all, are Tesla owners supposed to be more intelligent?
    >
    > Post examples here

I'm intelligent enough to do a realtime correction while reading. I don't have a meltdown if a see a your when it should be you're. And, I'm not a pedant.

But don't pick on the pedants. That's just the way they are wired.
  • I have a cellphone and big fingers. I know how to spell but sometimes the wrong letters show up. Can't be bothered to install spellcheck so if a word is wrong and I don't catch it then it's too bad since this site doesn't let us edit.
  • > @Tesla2018 said:
    > I have a cellphone and big fingers. I know how to spell but sometimes the wrong letters show up. Can't be bothered to install spellcheck so if a word is wrong and I don't catch it then it's too bad since this site doesn't let us edit.

My autocorrect is set to French so sometimes I type the word properly but it automatically change it for its French counterpart

That must trigger a lot of pedants
  • I doubt you could type at all in English with language auto correct set to French
  • My friend is from Haiti and sometimes gets confused when trying to describe something in English. I tell him to use the French word since sometimes I can recall my high school French studies and tell him the English word for it.
    Had coworkers who parents were Cuban and they would speak Spanglish. I would listen and then look confused and they would say it's easier to describe some words In one language vs another.