Model 3

Tesla Veterans Please help in lease situation

So to quickly be in the same page. I have a 2019 Tesla Model 3 lease is under 2 years with 30k miles in total. My trouble is that I don't know what to do because I am coming super close to my 30k mile limit I have 29,930miles and also I am 1 year and maybe 3 months into my lease so not that close to my 2 year lease. Ive tried to reach to my Tesla dealership, but no one has a straight forward answer no one really knows they just redirected me to another person then to emails and no replies. If anyone has any insight or solution that they might have been through please help first time Tesla owner. There has to be people that been through this experience and knows what to do reaching the mile limit and still far from lease maturity.

Comments

• Thanks guys God bless> @Alejo222 said:
    > So to quickly be in the same page. I have a 2019 Tesla Model 3 lease is under 2 years with 30k miles in total. My trouble is that I don't know what to do because I am coming super close to my 30k mile limit I have 29,930miles and also I am 1 year and maybe 3 months into my lease so not that close to my 2 year lease. Ive tried to reach to my Tesla dealership, but no one has a straight forward answer no one really knows they just redirected me to another person then to emails and no replies. If anyone has any insight or solution that they might have been through please help first time Tesla owner. There has to be people that been through this experience and knows what to do reaching the mile limit and still far from lease maturity.
  • Read your contract for what extra miles will cost you. Then decide whether that is worth it to you.
  • +1 lbowroom
    In the fine print of the contract, what will happen is spelled out.
    If you can't concentrate to read all the detail, get someone else to read it and tell you what additional mileage costs. It's there.
  • $.25 per mile for each mile over 30,000. Looks like you're currently driving 2K miles per month, so in 9 months you'll be about 18K over your limit, which will cost you an extra $4500.
  • Check w Tesla to see if you can buy more miles if you did not max contract at beginning w 15k miles per year. Buy a cheap dd and park the Tesla till lease over.