General

So if you had to choose between Trump and that Uncle?

https://youtu.be/KQ-YjGmpO4Q

Make America Creepy Again

Comments

• Let's see. A hair smeller vs. a lying con man with dictator intentions?

I'll take Biden for 59% of the votes, Alex.
  • > @rxlawdude said:
    > Let's see. A hair smeller vs. a lying con man with dictator intentions?
    >
    > I'll take Biden for 59% of the votes, Alex.

You have a serious choice to make:
    https://youtu.be/GI8Wwe2-dV0
  • For Canadian you are too interested in American politics.
  • it is another douche and turd sandwich election. i made that joke 4 years ago
  • > @WW_spb said:
    > For Canadian you are too interested in American politics.

I know more about France, Germany and England politics than USA politics. Do you want me to talk about the complete France politic tree as I read in Aymeric Caron book Utopia XXI?

Ok I know I already lost you after the 2nd line, you don’t like walls of text.
  • > @andy_connor_e said:
    > it is another douche and turd sandwich election. i made that joke 4 years ago
    And this year you can finally vote Trump without shame Andy
  • Just looking at a couple of minutes of that hit piece...

Clearly, it's targeted to low IQ, low-information voters.

Makes sense.
  • > @rxlawdude said:
    > Just looking at a couple of minutes of that hit piece...
    >
    > Clearly, it's targeted to low IQ, low-information voters.
    >
    > Makes sense.

Yes, posted that for WW_spd.
  • How about keeping politics off the forum?
  • Best to skip the bad analogies and go for the heart.

Choice is:

1. Biden - experienced, competent, science based, tested, balanced personality.

2. Trump - inexperienced, incompetent, religious white supremacist ideology based, unbalanced personality. Trump was tested and found failing and 200,000 Americans died because of Trump while 20,000,000 others lost jobs, homes and businesses due to Trump incompetence and anti-science ideology.

US was founded in the Enlightenment, hopefully US voters will return to the light.
  • Today’s unjustified violence and Biden’s absence of condemnation just solidifies Trump’s re-election. People want peaceful justice and mob violence is far from being justice.
  • I previously felt bad for the folks piling on FISHEV but after his last post I now see why. He must have a very limited education.
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > Best to skip the bad analogies and go for the heart.
    >
    > Choice is:
    >
    > 1. Biden - experienced, competent, science based, tested, balanced personality.
    >
    > 2. Trump - inexperienced, incompetent, religious white supremacist ideology based, unbalanced personality. Trump was tested and found failing and 200,000 Americans died because of Trump while 20,000,000 others lost jobs, homes and businesses due to Trump incompetence and anti-science ideology.
    >
    > US was founded in the Enlightenment, hopefully US voters will return to the I

I still wonder if Bernie Sanders would have won the elections.

Joe Biden will miserably fail and lose. By 10% like TSLA stock today.
  • Vote Trump, because Democracy is overrated.
  • i want the country to be shutdown again in Jan. vote biden
  • Vote or no vote we fucked either way
  • > @WW_spb said:
    > Vote or no vote we fucked either way

But the point of the thread was to ask about who you are voting for and I don't think you ever answered. I did happen to see a very logical response from FISHEV though ironically. If you or anyone else can read between the lines please do so. Anyone who can't, then I guess you'll be voting for Trump (again?).
  • I am waiting for the debates to really decide.
  • debates will be epic
  • > @WW_spb said:
    > debates will be epic

Watching a debate between Trump and Biden is like watching WW_spd and andy argué online.

Just some other meaningless opinions about people not understanding any subject they try to discuss
  • sorry not interested in foreigner opinion about US politics.
  • TRUMP 💯🇺🇸
  • That’s why the rest of the world is laughing at your fat American Ego.

When we travel to Europe and find out we are Canadians people come to speak to us like family. Americans are perceived for self centred narcissistic egocentrics.
    But of course you don’t care, by definition.
  • Your mom basement is not Europe.