Model X

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Playing Tesla news programs fail after 0-120secs and restart

And of course they restart over and over and over again. Does not seem to happen with music channels, is now 100% reproduceable on most CNBC shows. anyone else seeing this. Its been getting worse for me over the last 9 months.

Comments

• I had the same problem couple of weeks ago with CNN, MSNBC etc. and it resolved itself. no idea why.
  • I have had this same issue with The 11th Hour with Brian Williams constant restarts or loops endlessly with only the pre program promo commercial. It also happened with The NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt and the Nicole Wallace Show. Either of them will either loop endlessly and restart after the Wondery app promo or after a few moments just kicks back to restart. I have no clue as to why. I have restarted the 2 wheel buttons with the brake and it still occurs. Anyone know why? Or what i can do to troubleshoot it. No problems with Spotify, no problems with music. Only constant repeat and restart with the news programs.
  • I have the same issue with the NBC nightly news with Lester Holt: endlessly looping and relooping, playing for two or three minutes, restarting. This is not happening with the ABC news update, only the NBC nightly news with Lester Holt.

If anybody has any suggestions, I’d be grateful. Thank you.