Model 3

Some improvement?

Hi, I love my tesla, but not for this I not see what TSM3 should have and does not.
1) Heat warmed in the steering whell, In winter time, there is nothing more horrible that a warm car but a freezing steering whell.
2)Apple play, or the option to have Itunes. (I do not like spotify)
3)Face recognition for start.
4) Front camara for parking in those tights spots
5) Auto-open and close the truck
5) Auto-open and close the doors (as tesla x)
6) Magnetics USB cables for the backs, as the ones that your MAC has, so the kids does not damage the ports.
7) Did I mention that option to have itunes?
8) the Option to have itunes.

Comments

• 1. Me too 2. NO THANKS 3. NO THANKS 4. park in reverse with 3 cams 5. Cost savings 6. Not sure what is the problem. 7. Yes you did 8. If it's just iTunes app I wouldn't mind.
  • Write better titles so we don’t waste our time on this mystery thread.
  • Number 1 would be nice.

You can get number 5 after market already. Let Tesla keep the M3 cost down.

Face recognition? That would have to be the cabin camera. You already unlocked the car to get in so the car is ready to go. But it would be helpful if face recognition was an option for pin to start. It could be pin or face.

Front camera? Why you have the exact distance to the object in front on the display. Keep the M3 cost down.

Never seen magnetic usb cables. Power yes but not usb. Have to google that one. But why would I want back seaters to have a special cable to use the usb?

If you want power doors you need to buy an x. keep the M3 cost down.

IMHO iTunes is the worst. You can Bluetooth your phone and use your itunes now If you want iTunes. Personally I have Alexa auto and can voice command any music I want. Or any other Alexa option.

I vote for your face recognition as a optional pin to drive method. That would be handy.

It’s likely nothing can be done for heated steering now that would Future 3s. I doubt it could even be done after market.
  • Definitely not face recognition. There is already pin to drive.

auto opening trunks is highly unnecessary and would only add cost to the vehicle.

Itunes and apple car play, there are streaming channels that are not spotify. If you havent tried them yet they are pretty good. If you have itunes you can also copy your library to a USB stick and play off that.
  • I'm not an iTunes person, but can't you play iTunes on your phone and bluetooth it to the car??
  • @gmr6415_98290986

yes. that is almost always my suggestion
  • > @andy_connor_e said:
    > Definitely not face recognition. There is already pin to drive.

Face recognition as the pin to drive would be nice. I hate typing my pin in front of passengers. Keep pin to drive but optionally let us enable face recognition. IMHO it wold be nice to have. Like dog mode is nice.

And as always make it menu optional. All new features should be in the menu.
  • Ok i can get on board with that. Tesla will need facial recognition software tho. As i have said before if you dont like the features you can not use them, so i can just not use it.

+1 facial recognition to drive
  • > @andy_connor_e said:
    > Ok i can get on board with that. Tesla will need facial recognition software tho. As i have said before if you dont like the features you can not use them, so i can just not use it.
    >
    > +1 facial recognition to drive

I vote for feature complete FSD before Facial Recognition. )))
  • > @andy_connor_e said:
    > Ok i can get on board with that. Tesla will need facial recognition software tho. As i have said before if you dont like the features you can not use them, so i can just not use it.
    >
    > +1 facial recognition to drive

I am with you on the software. So I will expand on it. If it can be done with out harming the M3 price it would be nice to have. Since they have a cabin camera you never know what Tesla has in their library already.
  • > @WW_spb said:
    > vote for feature complete FSD before Facial Recognition. )))

me too. still having a war about buying FSD
  • Just putting it in the nice to have category. For the Jr. programmer when he has spare time. Grin
  • I would I love facial recognition to unlock the car and start the car have it on my iPhone and iPad it just works great
  • I thought I would miss heated steering wheel but I have honestly not. The ability to prewarm the car with app, even if parked in a closed garage is plenty. My gloves are in my pocket even on the coldest days.
  • 100% feel the same way about heated steering wheel as Spuzz