Cybertruck

Some Features that I'd like to see for the Cybertruck

Some features I'd like to see on the Cybertruck. If cameras cannot be used for side mirrors, could the attached side view mirrors retract completely into the body of the truck? It would make it easier to get into tight garages. Some version of 4wheel steer would also be very nice for parking, towing and other tight clearances.

I hope you can consider these....

Comments

• Four-wheel steering would be cool, but would increase cost, complexity, weight, inefficiency, would complicate the design, (especially with the tri-motor), and could also greatly diminish towing capability. All of which goes against what the cybertruck is supposed to be as a high-performance but still practical truck that's easy to produce at a reasonable price. It'd be cool to have for sure, but if given the option I personally would opt-out.
  • I would like some low profile D-rings in/under/around the bed and accessory mounts around the vehicle for tying down cargo, putting on-and-off lumber racks, spare tires, or storage racks, a mounting kit or pop-off port to add a bumper and wench with separate power nearby (to power and hopefully control the wench and directional spotlights, simple dual-servos, and switches, from the dash tablet).

I am also hoping on the top of the cab that there could be a recessed rail for roof accessories such as LED light bars, cool branded Tesla bar mounts, luggage rack... etc.

Also, I would love to have an external keyed storage space for tools and gear with led lights that illuminate at night when the doors are opened (perhaps if there is room on the exterior fenders of the bed). The tale gate would be a great place to have a general "hidden" storage compartment with foam insert. When hunting I would love to have my bow and arrows there, on camping trips it would be neat to have a separate tailgate with a built-in stove and electric grill. But I would be satisfied if all the tools for the Tesla were organized there.

finally, I would like a reinforced universal hidden gooseneck receiver bolts with cool T (Tesla) covers on the bed... or cooler yet! an actual low profile gooseneck hitch option with a cover plate that hides it when not in use.
  • I think I would pay extra also to have a larger and curved "sexy" dash tablet inside. :)
  • "finally, I would like a reinforced universal hidden gooseneck receiver bolts with cool T (Tesla) covers on the bed... or cooler yet! an actual low profile gooseneck hitch option with a cover plate that hides it when not in use."

I've been waiting for this truck since before the Model 3 came out I hope it's capable of towing a gooseneck fifth wheel. I second this statement on the gooseneck hitch I don't care about anything other than this. Would perfectly tow my 39ft 12,000 lb RV while also having the ability to have a quiet generator omg this is so exciting I can't wait.
  • I'm also thinking about the Cyberquad too most of the older folks in campgrounds are driving around in a golf cart. I'll be driving around the atv :smiley:
  • Upon further analysis I do infact want to ask for a 7way pin connection in the bed of truck.