Model Y

October Orders

In Arizona and ordered a Y - LR White/White Induction FSD on Oct 5th. Got VIN today (Oct 7th): 605## and is year M (2021). My quote was for 3-7 weeks - but I'll not hold my breath. Others that ordered in Oct - please post below and we can keep track (sort of) and better know or guess delivery dates.

Comments

  • maybe use the tracker? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mM8-WVTzJ74qgHZhwtLPpKtzAyCCXTDofOFpFUsqdiA/edit#gid=0
  • In NJ ordered on Oct 1st LR AWD Black Interior and Midnight Sliver as only option nothing yet.
  • I added mine to the tracker. Ordered September 30th. VIN assigned the 4th. Available as soon as the 8th. Crazy fast.
  • Ordered Sept 22 AWDLR white ext black int nothing yet None perf.

    I heard Perf gets preference is that what those who got VINs ordered?
  • I ordered my MY on 9/5 and still have yet to hear anything. I called them and they said I may not receive it for another 4 weeks. Anyone else have this issue?
  • > @ModelY_2020 said:
    > In NJ ordered on Oct 1st LR AWD Black Interior and Midnight Sliver as only option nothing yet.

    I ordered the same exact MY in NYC on Sept 24, also no VIN yet. Hoping to get a 2021. I'll patiently wait until December
  • > @stew64 said:
    > > @ModelY_2020 said:
    > > In NJ ordered on Oct 1st LR AWD Black Interior and Midnight Sliver as only option nothing yet.
    >
    > I ordered the same exact MY in NYC on Sept 24, also no VIN yet. Hoping to get a 2021. I'll patiently wait until December

    Got VIN on 10/16. It's 2021 year
  • > @ModelY_2020 said:
    > > @stew64 said:
    > > > @ModelY_2020 said:
    > > > In NJ ordered on Oct 1st LR AWD Black Interior and Midnight Sliver as only option nothing yet.
    > >
    > > I ordered the same exact MY in NYC on Sept 24, also no VIN yet. Hoping to get a 2021. I'll patiently wait until December
    >
    > Got VIN on 10/16. It's 2021 year

    Awesome! I just read on TMC other folks just getting their MSM VIN's. I expect to have mine any day now.
Sign In or Register to comment.