Energy Products

answer you damn phone and wtf customer support / service

this marks the 3rd day of classic bullshit hold tunes, your company is the worst customer service I have ever seen. you say send us an email, shocking I get a returned email with duh you should call us.... you fucking suck. I just need to correct YOUR error and get my money back! I can only guess how god damn long that is going to take fucking pony express work for you?

Comments

• Tell us your story. We're all ears.
  • feeling better now? Good.
    So, what’s the problem?
  • Flagged for abuse.
  • This is a public forum, not customer service. They won't read your rant. It would be better if you contact them
  • I feel your pain Gojoru. I have had to request help from Tesla on three separate occasions and their "support" is not very good at all. SOLAR CITY was a great company that had a fantastic monitoring app which would work on mobile or a desktop. It gave up to the minute production details and also allowed you to see other solar systems production in your area. In addition to Tesla offering sub-par customer service, their mobile monitoring app is lacking the two afore mentioned features (both of which I really enjoyed using), and also isn't available on a desktop...?? Why did you go and ruin my awesome experience that I was having with Solar City, Tesla??? Why would a company implement an inferior product?? I wish I could get my Solar City app back.
  • > @CarlD1115 said:
    > I feel your pain Gojoru. I have had to request help from Tesla on three separate occasions and their "support" is not very good at all. SOLAR CITY was a great company that had a fantastic monitoring app which would work on mobile or a desktop. It gave up to the minute production details and also allowed you to see other solar systems production in your area. In addition to Tesla offering sub-par customer service, their mobile monitoring app is lacking the two afore mentioned features (both of which I really enjoyed using), and also isn't available on a desktop...?? Why did you go and ruin my awesome experience that I was having with Solar City, Tesla??? Why would a company implement an inferior product?? I wish I could get my Solar City app back.

Do you have an envoy combiner box? If so the enlighten APP gives you all of that detail you described
  • > @gregbrew_98470014 said:
    > Flagged for abuse.

I didn't think this is abuse. Just someone frustrated and expressing why.
  • “frustrated and expressing why.”

But left out what the underlying issue is....
  • > @lbowroom said:
    > “frustrated and expressing why.”
    >
    > But left out what the underlying issue is....

Poor customer service is the issue.

This is just the wrong place to express it. Probably didn't realize that this is just a public forum???
  • The language Gojoru used is abusive.

CarlD1115, see my response to your other thread about web monitoring.
  • No, there would be no reason to contract support without an underlying issue.