Asteroids*
Centipede*
Super Breakout*
Lunar Lander*
Middle Command*
Millipede*
Tempest*
Gravitar*

If I remember correctly all with an "*" are new.
These all seem very difficult and or not possible to really play without controller ha!

Comments

• chess wasn't new with 40.X
  • > @stacok_98279004 said:
    > chess wasn't new with 40.X

Thanks, must have not paid it much attention then.
  • Some of these like Tempest, Centipede, Chess and I think others, are definitely not new.
  • To be honest its cool but I haven't been playing in our Tesla. Who would be using games in Tesla if most people who are interested in games have consoles, gaming PC's and etc?
  • > @NorthValley said:
    > Some of these like Tempest, Centipede, Chess and I think others, are definitely not new.

Well then I am just an idiot ha. Wish I could delete/edit the post since I am so far off but ooh well.
  • I don't think ANY of those are new with 2020.40.4.
  • > @WW_spb said:
    > To be honest its cool but I haven't been playing in our Tesla. Who would be using games in Tesla if most people who are interested in games have consoles, gaming PC's and etc?

I play on all things Gaming PC's, Consoles, and now Tesla's. If you are on long road trips by yourself I bet these would be nice to have though, give yourself something to do if video entertainment is not enough.
  • > @derotam said:
    > I don't think ANY of those are new with 2020.40.4.

Well, flag this post then and get it removed ha. Since I cannot myself flag/delete/edit.
  • > @JTAZ16 said:
    > > @WW_spb said:
    > > To be honest its cool but I haven't been playing in our Tesla. Who would be using games in Tesla if most people who are interested in games have consoles, gaming PC's and etc?
    >
    > I play on all things Gaming PC's, Consoles, and now Tesla's. If you are on long road trips by yourself I bet these would be nice to have though, give yourself something to do if video entertainment is not enough.

I guess ) My long trips in Tesla usually have 4 more people in the car ))))
  • In-car entertainment is great when waiting in a car with kids due to COVID-19 restrictions that limit people at businesses. It was great pre-pandemic, and more so in these times.
  • I wish I could opt out of some or all game updates. But I have to install them in order to get next system update. It’s a pain when using a hotspot.
  • They really need to add in XCom: UFO Defense, with updated graphics to the original turn based dos game
    Its perfect for a SuperCharger wait.

Maybe Civ IV or V, as both will work well on touchscreens without needing a controller
  • > @petegajria_98343559 said:
    > They really need to add in XCom: UFO Defense, with updated graphics to the original turn based dos game
    > Its perfect for a SuperCharger wait.
    >
    > Maybe Civ IV or V, as both will work well on touchscreens without needing a controller

Now we are talking ! I played the original when it came out.
  • But can we play among us with other Tesla ppl?
  • That would be cool indeed.
  • Where’s my Fallout? I know, too big...I can dream.
    I’d delete all current games to make space for FO4
  • A quick 15 minutes of Infected on COD would make supercharging a lot of fun...however, my wife wants her Netflix series at every stop!