Model Y

Will the MY get the Heated Steering Wheel?

Will the MY get the Heated Steering Wheel I see it listed for the M3 refresh but no mention of the MY?

Comments

• Where do you see a heated steering wheel for the refreshed 3? Don’t see that detail anywhere.
  • on electrek (can't post the link they block it now).

Tesla officially launches Model 3 2021 refresh with more range and features.

"The interior is seeing the bigger change with the new metallic finish steering wheel, which is now apparently heated, and the new center console:"
  • my comments will appear after they have been approved? this is new - and only started happening after referencing that web site. Hmmmm
  • > @007bond said:
    > on electrek (can't post the link they block it now).
    >

yup - blocking any reference to that site
  • > @Designated_Troll said:
    > > @007bond said:
    > > on electrek (can't post the link they block it now).
    > >
    >
    > yup - blocking any reference to that site
    >
    >

Yea not sure they are not saying anything negative not sure what the new blocking is all about and how far it goes. But seems at least so far what is blocked never gets approved and never posts.
  • I don’t see any confirmation on a heated steering wheel even on the refreshed order site.

Also no mention of a power lift gate on the 3 either

Either way, would imagine something like that would eventually come to the Y-just a matter of time.
  • > @JCE said:
    > I don’t see any confirmation on a heated steering wheel even on the refreshed order site.
    >
    > Also no mention of a power lift gate on the 3 either
    >
    > Either way, would imagine something like that would eventually come to the Y-just a matter of time.

The power trunk is listed on under the main config page. But I don't see heated steering wheel either.

"All cars have a power trunk, glass roof, and Autopilot."