Model 3

Aftermarket Automatic trunk/frunk opener’s

I’m hearing that despite having this for the model Y, it’s only available aftermarket from Hansshow and others for Model 3. Do people like the way it operates? Is there any issue with the warranty on the vehicle?

Most importantly, anyone know of any installers in DENVER area?

Please help!

Thank you

Comments

• I’m hearing that despite having this for the model Y, it’s only available after market from Hansshow and others for model three. Do people like the way it operates? Is there an issue with the warranty the vehicle?

Most importantly, anyone know of any installers in the DENVER area?

Please help!

Thank you.
  • I installed both the frunk and the trunk from Hansshow on my Model 3 and have experienced no problems with either. I'm glad that I installed them, now I don't have to leave fingerprints on the car when I close the frunk or the trunk.
  • Hopefully Tesla will sell auto trunk as an upgrade.
  • I remember watching a video on the after market units and there was a small issue with them. I think one of them would not properly report if the trunk was opened or closed. And the other system you could not use the touch screen to close the trunk only open. You had to close it from the app or button installed on the trunk. Maybe they have improved since I saw the videos.....