General

Apparently FishTroll has someone insdie

My thread exposing his lies about when he really joined is gone. I won't be surprised if thread where he lied is gone too.
Again it has been proved that he lied about joining this forum on May 2019 when in reality he joined in June 2016.
And since after years of misinformation and lies he is still here without being banned tells me he has insider who protects him.

Comments

• I found it. And we got him.

FISHEV
    Posted January 16
    "The fact that @FISH and @M8B keep talking about eachother just makes it more suspicious, as both of them joined the forum around the same time."

Now THAT hurt. I joined May 16, 2019. I think @M8B is one of the toxic ten that have gotten the Tesla Forums their bad reputation on the internet. They've mostly been on here since the creation driving new owners away with "Read the Effin Manual" when new owners ask questions

Link to thread where he said that
    https://forums.tesla.com/discussion/comment/1959277#Comment_1959277

And that is what his profile actually shows.
    http://imgur.com/a/yIY4AGp
  • Thankfully it still there.
  • Thanks for the useless thread then. People just need to leave it be. We all know he lied and the more time that goes on the more convoluted the whole thing will become and people will have to spend more and more time trying to piece the whole thing together.

Just let it go. Fish seems to have calmed down A LOT in the last 9 months or so. I have suspicions as to why but it doesn't matter. Fishy is still off the wall though....hey fishy, when is your Mach-E coming?
  • As much as it may not seem probable, enough people are probably sick of the publicizing of FISHEV despite that it is for a good cause, enough people probably flagged it and it did actually get looked at by a moderator and determined that a thread about a user is appropriate to delete.
  • Ohh I am not sick of it at all. Just pointing out that the longer people continue down some of these paths, the more convoluted the proof becomes because of changing/"new" data points, changed names, etc. Fishy is great at convoluting statements.
  • Meh, whats good enough for me is showing the threads from back in 2016 that show FISHEV username with people responding to @Eagles & @EaglesPDX , and other thread i linked where there was another user under the now name of "Unknown" with people responding to it in the same @ usernames.

No more proof is necessary.
  • I will keep it up bc I know it bothers him a lot that his credibility is flushed down the drain.
  • Look at the Maxxer. He is MIA after being exposed. He thinks if he sits this one out again we will forget him. Nope. All the evidence are still here.
  • Or they have a team of lawyers who cry foul for an owner who “follows” the posting rules.
  • Don’t let fish swim in your head, he wins that way
  • If they are paying lawyer rates for this, then i want them to continue.
  • > @lbowroom said:
    > Or they have a team of lawyers who cry foul for an owner who “follows” the posting rules.

Everything is possible. And then he calls us Delete gang. Ironic.
  • > @Trump_2020 said:
    > > @lbowroom said:
    > > Or they have a team of lawyers who cry foul for an owner who “follows” the posting rules.
    >
    > Everything is possible. And then he calls us Delete gang. Ironic.

Isnt that ironic? Remember when he was posting the same thread 50x a day claiming that people were flagging it to deletion? Try to find the threads, if you cant find them it means he deleted them. Thats what we were all saying from the beginning, that he was deleting them and reposting them and claiming flags were deleting them.
  • > @andy_connor_e said:
    > > @Trump_2020 said:
    > > > @lbowroom said:
    > > > Or they have a team of lawyers who cry foul for an owner who “follows” the posting rules.
    > >
    > > Everything is possible. And then he calls us Delete gang. Ironic.
    >
    > Isnt that ironic? Remember when he was posting the same thread 50x a day claiming that people were flagging it to deletion? Try to find the threads, if you cant find them it means he deleted them. Thats what we were all saying from the beginning, that he was deleting them and reposting them and claiming flags were deleting them.

Wow Andy, you are correct. We make good detective team!
  • Logic eludes some people on here. Think before type people!
  • $5.5B a day in fossil fuel. They can afford it.
  • weird how they're quiet on pivotal days. Gotta match the next script to the conditions I guess.
  • edited October 21
    > @lbowroom said:
    > weird how they're quiet on pivotal days. Gotta match the next script to the conditions I guess.

Zefish is probably down in his mom's basement busily working up his next "all TSLA profits are due to model 3 owners supercharging" post.
  • "probably down in his mom's basement"

More likely in a lavish office building
  • in the night
  • Possibly some weird little AI sub-routine Tesla is running here to help it 'learn' in order to improve upon it's differentiation algorithm"?"
  • > @"blue adept" said:
    > Possibly some weird little AI sub-routine Tesla is running here to help it 'learn' in order to improve upon it's differentiation algorithm"?"
    I think you’re right, but doesn’t that mean we are being used by Tesla in a kinda “dirty” way ? That makes me special so I totally believe it