Model S

Need help with 2016 MS 75 August built

Hi, again fellow Tesla owners. I pulled the trigger and ordered used MS 2016 from Tesla. 32k miles, one owner and it was owned in my neighbor state Florida.
Now what should I check upon delivery to make sure car is functioning alright since I am getting only one year basic warranty I want to make sure I don't miss any potential problems with it that needs attention.
I don't care about battery degradation warranty on that is good until 2025 and I will trade it in as soon as CyberTruck is here.
Thank you in advance for your help.
P.S.
It is gray exterior with black multi pattern seats and black headliner, AP and Sunroof. Nothing fancy ๐Ÿ˜œ
So happy to be finally ice free household. Next stop solar roof if Biden passes new energy credits )))

Comments

• Well, nothing really. The DU issues were corrected long before that car was built. You could look at/measure the tires for uneven wear. If the car has the air suspension, you could raise and lower it.
  • No air suspension. Yeah, I figured I will ask to check for suspension corrosion since it was in Florida and check if the screens are good (no dead pixels or yellowing). Anything else to be aware off?
  • I am in CT, gone through 6 winters and corrosion is still not an issue. The suspension like the car is aluminum. Yellowing.....? ya, you could check for that on the center screen. Pixels? That's a new one on me. Never heard of that on a LCD screen.

Assuming it has a power trunk, check that.

There are really not "hot spots" to worry about that are specific to that particular car.

I would have Tesla make sure all service bulletins/recalls have been done.
  • Thanks. ๐Ÿ‘