Pissed off. Com. For the money paid on a new car you can't control anything, even what control you have doesn't work. Any other car at this price you guarantee the button do what they say.
1. Turn off the alarm while keeping the doors locked. Not possible.
2. Turn off the air con, currently turning on every hour on the hour? Dispite having been turned off. Plus cabin protection off all off, still happens.
3. Emergency stop when computer does see the truck. It's switched off but it's still on?
4. Tialgaters are greeted with an emergency stop, no warning to the Tesla driver. No way to turn it off.
5. Side colision warning assist, is off but its not off. Reward an emergency stop, no warning given.
6. Opportunity to tell the car what part of the lane to be in and when on FSD function. In UK roads are narrow, model 3 pulls to the left too much, people think you are trying to piss them off.
7. Forward colision off. Wrong again, it's still on.
8. Auto head lamp, how to turn this off? It doesn't understand UK.
9. Turn on headlights in the rain, how?
10. Turn on headlights in low setting sun, how?
11. Where is the fog light and how /when does it ever go on?
12. Turn auto temp control on, with out ac being on? It must be possible to be warm with out draining the battery.
13. FSD wiggle steering wheel when car is stationery in traffic. It's not possible, or sensible. The car should know its not moving. This locks you out of FSD for the whole trip?
14. Reverse sensors, 10 inches is a country mile! I would like mine to say Stop at 2 inches.
15. All this stuff needs fixing and there is no one to call? At all? Write it here and maybe in millon years it may get fixed.
16. Cruse control basic setting, not FSD. Just stick exactly to the speed I set. I am allowed in UK to pass on the slow lane in certain conditions. Our slip roads are all the same speed limit as the motor way. If it changes, I will change it. Why's it trying to drive for me when I don't need it to?
17. Someone please fix sentury mode usb storage!!?? How many months do we need to wait. Its much more important than Bluetoothing the glove box.
I mean just give the controls and I can set it up myself. It could be a great car if the people who own one are treated like idiots. Any other car for this money you control stuff as daft as customising the interior lights!! Not to mention being trusted with the suspension. Here at Tesla you can't be trusted to drive in a straight line!?