Cybertruck

How can I order FSD now on new Cybertruck order?

I would like to lock in $8000 rather than whatever it goes up to.

Comments

• That's why I made my username.
  • when you reserved it you should have clicked FSD.
    I did
  • If you try to reserve you can lock in FSD price. It tells you that.
  • I reserved my truck in November, but I changed my reservation from dual to tri-motor last month. My FSD went up by $1,000 to $8,000. Is this really the situation?
  • I think mine was 8k when I pre-order the truck 8 month ago
  • yes that is the case. i am not going to edit my reservation at all. change your order when you get your configuration email.
  • I pre ordered without FSD and then when back in few month later and added FSD to my reservation when it was at 7k.
  • Just ordered, plus FSD for 8k. Expect it in 3 or 4 years. All good.
  • When I ordered mine back in December, it was $5K, then increased to $8k. After the new Beta proved successful, the price increased this past Thursday to $10K.
  • > @WhiteWi_icefree said:
    > I pre ordered without FSD and then when back in few month later and added FSD to my reservation when it was at 7k.

DId your number change? I am considering adding it now, even though it is up to 10,000, but I am worried about losing my number in line. I have heard people say that we won't, but in reading the rules it says you "may" lose your number with changes to your order. I would really like to get official clarity on that.