General

I'm a Tesla Owner - Roast me

I'm a Tesla Owner - Roast me

Comments

• Ummm ok. First we need to know if you are beef, chicken or a ham. Each one gets roasted differently...… :-)
  • Looking at the front of your Telsa... is that a car - or Donald duck on wheels?
  • @Migizi - That was funny :)
  • I always carry marshmallows in the Frunk.

So, when my battery catches on fire, I can have a tasty roast!!
  • I prefer BBQ
  • Mmm roasted 🐖 in the frunk.
  • I don't thing most of these people responding to this post understand what it means to roast someone - I'd bet even FSD would Phantom Brake, open the doors and kick them out iif they were riding in a Model X
  • > @Migizi said:
    >... "I'd bet even FSD would Phantom Brake, open the doors and kick them out if they were riding in a Model X"

Now that's funny!
  • Oh, I understand what roasting someone means, I just didn’t understand the request by the OP. So I made light of it.
  • Simply being an owner is unroastable. Unless its chicken.
  • > @jordanrichard_629778 said:
    > Oh, I understand what roasting someone means, I just didn’t understand the request by the OP. So I made light of it.
    >
    >

I’m sure the OP’s intent was to share a fun post with fellow Tesla enthusiasts, and you choose to mock him- real class act
  • I’m into no rules roasting so you’re mommy likes your Tesla more than you
  • Migizi, I was not mocking him. I even used a smiling face to set the tone of my remarks. Typically when someone makes a remark like Roast me, it is followed up with something that he/she did that people would "roast" them about/for. Yet, there was nothing. So I clearly made a light hearted joke.
  • Your Tesla called...It said it was worried about your driving habits, was disappointed that you wouldn't let it drive for you and wanted to know if we would summon it back home.
  • Tesla cares...❤
  • BTW, welcome to the Resistance @Cousin_Eddie.
  • > @jordanrichard_629778 said:
    > Migizi, I was not mocking him. I even used a smiling face to set the tone of my remarks. Typically when someone makes a remark like Roast me, it is followed up with something that he/she did that people would "roast" them about/for. Yet, there was nothing. So I clearly made a light hearted joke.

Jordan - my bad - (sorry) - there has been so much thrashing around this forum lately, I just reacted

fyi- smily face didn't come through - this site seams to block emojis and such - I guess we need to be creative with out text

( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)
    Migizi
  • @Migizi

If I may interject...

Certain individuals (one of which who might well be some sort of a bot troll) have infiltrated the forum over the years with the apparent intent to sow the seeds of discord and dissonance as the means of causing infighting to disrupt the forum which, I think, is intended to persuade members to migrate from here over to 'knock off' Tesla Motors sites to undermine the parent/mother site in the process which, all things considered, seems counterintuitive to me.

Of late I've been trying to discourage interaction with them but they're creative just enough to continue to entice members to respond which, as you know, only encourages further shenanigans.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Migizi, Well, by "smily face" I didn't mean an actual emoji. I used :-)

I too at times have jumped the gun in my remarks over the years, so no worries.