Model S

3M Crystalline or QDP Ceramic IR for window tinting?

Hi everyone, first time posting here. Planning on getting my 2018 MS tinted, and I've narrowed down to 2 options: 3M Crystalline installed by Concord Car Stereo for $800, or QDP Ceramic IR by Vivid Optic Window Tinting for $540. Quotes are for all door windows and the rear windshield. Any suggestions/feedback/advice?

Also looking into getting a clear tint for the front, has anyone done this? I was told it might affect the electronics on the MS.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I was thinking about it but I have white interior and many people told me it will kill the beauty and look of the car so i decided not to go with the tints.
  • I had the windshield done with 3M. This is the only window i had done and it made a big difference.
    No interference created.
    If it was me, i would do the windshield first and if needed, the rest of the windows unless you are doing it for appearance..
  • > @awolusa said:
    > I had the windshield done with 3M. This is the only window i had done and it made a big difference.
    > No interference created.
    > If it was me, i would do the windshield first and if needed, the rest of the windows unless you are doing it for appearance..

What tint level you used for windshield?