Cybertruck

$69,000 Toyota Sequoia vs Cybertruck

At work today, was talking to a colleague who just bought a V8 Toyota Sequoia to haul his 3 VTTs and his 4 kids when he goes to his country house in the North.

The towing capacity is 7,000lbs for this V8 gas guzzler. He was hesitating with a Honda Pilot.

The Cybertruck will eat this market. The towing capacity, space and efficiency of the Cybertruck will sell like crazy when compared to gas guzzlers selling for more with less capability.

Comments

• Are you gonna post on every section your bs questions? You think that this going to help you legitimize your name?
  • Yes it will. But it will have to be left to be seen how many people will come around on the exterior look. Some think its a joke, but perhaps that will change when they see it in person, and can actually visualize the amount of functionality it has.
  • > @andy_connor_e said:
    > Yes it will. But it will have to be left to be seen how many people will come around on the exterior look. Some think its a joke, but perhaps that will change when they see it in person, and can actually visualize the amount of functionality it has.

Well Elon said soon they will give update on the changes to design. I hope they are not drastic changes bc the look of the CyberTruck is exactly what I like about it.
  • Historically its always better. I know they said they lowered the centerline. But i hope to see the actual features and not a complete Musk meltdown on stage lol. I want to see frunk, bed storage, add-ons like the camping swing out burners and bed solar cover. I want to see it all.
  • My kids keep on asking me when will I get the CyberTruck. They can't wait. They already call wife's M3 magic car. Bc of smart summon and EAP.