Solar Roof

Anyone successfully got a solar roof tile permit from OCFA in 92705 zip code?

Anyone in the 92705 (North Tustin) zip code got a permit from OCFA (Orange County Fire Authority)? I was told that they cannot submit my plans until issue is resolved with OCFA; apparently it has been over a year long process and still haven't gotten through. Anyone in the same situtation? I'm curious as to what the issue is and is it actively being pursued? Any help is appreciated!!

Comments

• I’m in Orange County and also have been waiting on approval since early September. My project advisor has not been able to tell me anything beyond them waiting on OCFA approval- which is very frustrating. They gave me an estimated approval date of 11/25 a few weeks back ( which is a step forward beyond ‘just waiting’ I guess) I’ll see if that date gets pushed out when we get there.
  • > @WC90630 said:
    > I’m in Orange County and also have been waiting on approval since early September. My project advisor has not been able to tell me anything beyond them waiting on OCFA approval- which is very frustrating. They gave me an estimated approval date of 11/25 a few weeks back ( which is a step forward beyond ‘just waiting’ I guess) I’ll see if that date gets pushed out when we get there.

That's next week! Please keep me posted and let me know how you get through. Good luck!!