Model X

Fold the Middle Seats and Driver Seat folds back and they collide!

I had this problem for almost the last three months, took my car to Santa Clara center and the technician treated me very well with nice words and bla bla, they said there is no issue with the car and the mechanical is good, wait for the firmware update to get it fixed, as it is calibrations issue. multiple firmware came and installed and nothing changed. Called customer service to complain and was told to get it back to the Santa Clara center! The technician was so rude this time that he didn't even care what he told me about the firmware update, he just said someone else will be taking care of you. That means whatever I told you was just a waste of time. Now their manager has told me, we called a technician specifically for your car to come and work on your vehicle! Imagine you have your kid in the middle seats and the driver seat folds back and your kid gets smashed between two seats. I mean is there anyone here who understands the safety issue? And why being so careless about following back on what you confidently said to the customer? Where is the firmware update? Why did not receive it? Why nop one follows up? How am I supposed to trust the other firmware upgrades to purchase? Hell no

Comments

• "Imagine you have your kid in the middle seats and the driver seat folds back and your kid gets smashed between two seats. I mean is there anyone here who understands the safety issue?"
    I imagine I'd be careful when reclining the front seats as in any car.
  • I don't think you understand the middle seat issue. When the middle seat is moved forward, the driver seat automatically folds back. You would be careful when reclining the front seat ????? What are you talking about? Paying 110K for model x then I would ask you if you would say the same thing.
  • I imagine you are one of the technicians at that center who is commenting like this.