Energy Products

Powerwall Advanced settings and Time-Based Control on Android

The latest version of the app on android is 3.10.9-433. This page about Time-Based Control: https://www.tesla.com/support/energy/powerwall/mobile-app/time-based-control says the version required is "Tesla app Version 3.3.1 or higher and Gateway Firmware 1.14 or higher".

I don't have any iOS devices. Is there a workaround? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Comments

• 3.10.9-433 is higher than 3.3.1. Yup. You're missing that 10 is a higher number than 3.

The Tesla Energy Gateway (TEG) firmware is resident in the Gateway. The currently rolled-out version (in my area) is 1.50.1. Like above, realize that 50 is higher than 14.
  • > @gregbrew_98470014 said:
    > 3.10.9-433 is higher than 3.3.1. Yup. You're missing that 10 is a higher number than 3.
    >
    > The Tesla Energy Gateway (TEG) firmware is resident in the Gateway. The currently rolled-out version (in my area) is 1.50.1. Like above, realize that 50 is higher than 14.

3.10 is HIS/HER APP version which is high enough. He/she never stated what the current software is on the gateway. So it appears he/she is up to date.
  • You are correct. I just assumed that no PWs would still be running 1.14 firmware, given that it's rolled out remotely, (with no control by the end-user), and current revisions are of the 1.50 vintage.

Upon reviewing my response, I was quite snarky. I apologize.