General

Can't Schedule Service on Tesla App

Yesterday I went to my service center to fix a broken window regulator (front passenger window wouldn't roll up). They were extremely accommodating and arranged to have a mobile tech come out to my house that afternoon. The window was fixed. However, during the visit the front passenger door handle stopped working. Tech said he hadn't touched it, I believed him. He couldn't fix it on the spot because he didn't have the parts.

Today I went to schedule a mobile visit on the app but am unable to get tot he scheduling part. It shows a visit from yesterday which I paid and can see the invoice. There is no way to get to scheduling another appointment for the fix for the door handle. An obvious bug in the app. I have been unable to talk to a human to schedule.

Comments

• It's not really a bug in the app, more of a design flaw. You can't schedule a second appointment until service has marked the first one as closed, which apparently they haven't done yet.
  • Can see past appointments but can’t schedule a new one. Got a Coolant Low message and need to schedule an appointment. No other method than the App to schedule which is extremely frustrating.
  • > @SM_Maryland said:
    > Can see past appointments but can’t schedule a new one. Got a Coolant Low message and need to schedule an appointment. No other method than the App to schedule which is extremely frustrating.
    >

Just call or go into a service center