Model S

It's Time to Build Your Model S

Comments

• EdGEdG
    edited November -1
    I think the key word is "told". I'm S303 (not SSL) and I received no such message. Not even in my Spam folder. I'm guessing rbeninati1 asked about it and got a spoken estimated reply. ??
  • edited November -1
    @EdG

<i>I think the key word is "told". I'm S303 (not SSL) and I received no such message. Not even in my Spam folder. I'm guessing rbeninati1 asked about it and got a spoken estimated reply. ??

Agreed, that it was likely a spoken communication, but nevertheless a very credible estimate. I'm S-1232 and I fully expect to get the 30 day call in September as well based on my MVPA's October estimated delivery date. They didn't say so, but I believe my high Signature number suggests a late October delivery and a late September call.

Larry
  • BYTBYT
    edited November -1
    I am hoping for a late September call and October delivery as I will be on a boat for 16 days starting early November otherwise for S1186.
  • edited November -1
    BYT;
    I'm sure you can find a friend to accept delivery for you! ;)
  • BYTBYT
    edited November -1
    A friend I can trust to take delivery and NOT drive my baby before I do? Who has a friend they can trust that much? :)
  • edited November -1
    On My Garage it shows I have RN061821 Model S #320. I called last week and asked when I could expect a call and delivery. The rep told me to expect the e-mail sometime in Sept with a delivery date sometime in October.
  • edited November -1
    Oh, I was thinking you'd let him break it in a bit before you got back, then teach you how to make best use of it.

|;-}
  • edited November -1
    You'd probably end up getting him to order one of his own, too. Think of the children! Etc.
  • BYTBYT
    edited November -1
    LOL, but I REALLY want to be the first to drive it. I have never spent anywhere near this much for anything in my life (other then the roof over my families head). In fact, this car is only half of what i paid for my first home in the late 90's. I'm gonna be first, everyone else is secondary... ;)
  • edited November -1
    BYT,

It's almost twice what I paid for my current house that I bought in the early '70s. Of course, that's not counting all the interest paid on it.
  • edited November -1
    P2359

Didn't get the email yet BUT my garage now has the Finalize option.
  • edited November -1
    P1269 - got my notice early last week. All epaperwork done in a day and "vanity plate" already picked out with CA DMV! PLGNFLY (I think the Roadster gang got all the really good ones.)
  • ebmebm
    edited November -1
    P2785
    I got the email at 10:22am PST saying it's time to build!!
  • edited November -1
    RN020914
    P2822
    got Email today
  • edited November -1
    Congrats ebm. That makes about 2,000 reservations moved to "building" in the last two weeks. Keep us posted about expected delivery times as well.
  • edited November -1
    P2770 - Got my email as well! They are starting to move through the list a full production speed now. About 600 or more numbers got their "time to build" emails this week, it would appear.
  • edited November -1
    #P3122: email received today.
  • edited November -1
    @jscottsanders , P3122? Wow, it is very impressive that you received the email so soon (I know it is never too soon for you). Awesome!
  • edited November -1
    Got my build order today and my #2289.
  • edited November -1
    As I posted in another thread... P3404 and no email today. Maybe next week's grouping.
  • edited November -1
    Posted in another thread- P2884 got my e-mail today, paperwork on the way.
  • edited November -1
    I am p3056 and I received my "It's time to build your Model S" email today (8/14/12). Very exciting!
  • edited November -1
    P3270 got my e-mail today.
  • edited November -1
    The line is moving forward :o)
  • edited November -1
    As posted in the other thread - P 3283 - configured and reserved tonight, just waiting on the papwerwork now!