Model 3

Finally, air freshener for model3 & Y has been released.

Hello, we are a design agency in Korea.
We have finally developed a car air freshener for Model 3.
Please visit the site and take a look.
The fragrance is a refreshing citron fragrance.
Free shipping to the US only.

www.opartment.net

Comments

• A car air freshener just for Model 3? Is it a 'musky' kind of scent?
  • I release my own 'air freshener'
  • I thought this what fart mode was for?

Oh, and flagged for spam
  • Spam air freshener. Mmmmm
  • $30 bucks, gtfo!!!
  • Wouldn't it be better to address the source of the odor rather than try to cover it up?
  • This spam post stinks.
  • I would rather smell my three ten dollar bills laying on my front seat than use them to pay for a dumb air freshener!
  • Is this sort of reverse phycology ad?
  • Well if it is, it's apparently not working because not one person has indicated they will purchase it.
  • > @Geedub1023 said:
    > Well if it is, it's apparently not working because not one person has indicated they will purchase it.

We are all waiting for it to go on sale on Cyber Monday 😃
  • Thank you for various comments. It looks like we set the product price incorrectly.
    It's our first time selling in the US, so how much is the right price? In my opinion, this product has a great scent. But I can't set the US selling price. We appreciate your opinion. Thank you.🙂
  • > @zodasa said:
    > Thank you for various comments. It looks like we set the product price incorrectly.
    > It's our first time selling in the US, so how much is the right price? In my opinion, this product has a great scent. But I can't set the US selling price. We appreciate your opinion. Thank you.🙂

Maybe check US Amazon to compare? I'd be willing to pay $15 for something like this, assuming it lasted at least 30 days.

$27 if it lasted at least 2-3 months guaranteed or money back.

It is a cool design tho! Just very expensive
  • Thank you very much for your kind comments. Today I thought a lot after looking at the replies above. I thought that Americans didn't like my design. 😂 As you said, I will set the price back to a reasonable price. Thank you.
  • There is no “freshening” of the air