Model 3

Comments

• Have tried posting to ask a question about vibrations on my car under 30 MPH and the posts instantly disappear? Was trying to get some feedback to see if anyone else has had the same issue?
  • I've made several posts over the past two years and none have ever disappeared.
  • Apparently no way to edit or delete posts anymore? Not seeing the link to so?
  • You have to hit “next” and then “post comment”. If you just hit “next”, it won’t post.
  • > @tenteamer said:
    > Have tried posting to ask a question about vibrations on my car under 30 MPH and the posts instantly disappear? Was trying to get some feedback to see if anyone else has had the same issue?

Are you crossing a lane line (either center or outer) without a turn signal?
  • Tickle
  • > @hokiegir1 said:
    > > @tenteamer said:
    > > Have tried posting to ask a question about vibrations on my car under 30 MPH and the posts instantly disappear? Was trying to get some feedback to see if anyone else has had the same issue?
    >
    > Are you crossing a lane line (either center or outer) without a turn signal?

No, happens under acceleration in all circumstances.
  • My Tesla model 3 standard range is constantly running out of gas, what do I do?
  • > @tenteamer said:
    > > @hokiegir1 said:
    > > > @tenteamer said:
    > > > Have tried posting to ask a question about vibrations on my car under 30 MPH and the posts instantly disappear? Was trying to get some feedback to see if anyone else has had the same issue?
    > >
    > > Are you crossing a lane line (either center or outer) without a turn signal?
    >
    > No, happens under acceleration in all circumstances.

So you are saying that you have CONSTANT vibrations while under 30MPH? Please choose your words more carefully... If you are NOT having CONSTANT vibrations, and you are SURE that you are not changing lanes without your turn signal, then you are going to have to find some kind of what to explain in what circumstances you are having the vibration.

If you drift over any lane line, you will get what you describe.
  • > @JoeRussell said:
    > My Tesla model 3 standard range is constantly running out of gas, what do I do?

Try premium unleaded.
  • Stop feeding it Beano
  • It's definitely not the lane departure warning. That's felt in the steering wheel. This is through the whole car.

Imagine the sound of loose coins clinging together when you shake them. That's the sound I get from the loose coins I have in the car., up to 30 MPH.
  • Post some video