Model 3

2020.44.25 Install

S/W update is stuck in 80% for a long long time. almost 15 hours
S/W version installing is 2020.44.25. What should I do? Opened a service request but any one in here can help?

Comments

• Is it the actual update or just the download? If it’s just the download I would try restarting the car?
  • ITs actual update, Stuck at 80%
  • If it’s stuck for 15 hours your only option is to reboot the car. It should go back to the last code base. It loads new code into different memory banks and if the upgrade is incomplete is reverts to the old memory bank.
  • My Tesla Model 3 2021 Stuck on 2020.35.202.1 and doesn't seem to have and more updates From what im able to find is that there should be at least a 2020.40.0.4 that should allow me to lock my glove box with a pin. it did download the 2020.45 6gb maps but the main software is still stuck at 2020.35.202.1
  • RobAllsopp,

Typical for a newly delivered car to be a couple of updates behind. Once your VIN pops up in the queue, you will get the latest update.
  • 44.25 is ramping up and going out a lot now. Weird week for updates. Bug fixes for this and minor update for the FSD beta despite Elon said this week's update was "fire" and there would be some big improvements and new functionality. I haven't seen any video yet about new functionality by any of the beta testers or major improvements. I wonder if it's just held off for a few days and next week maybe he will send out the FSD beta to more people.
  • > @Whdame said:
    > 44.25 is ramping up and going out a lot now. Weird week for updates. Bug fixes for this and minor update for the FSD beta despite Elon said this week's update was "fire" and there would be some big improvements and new functionality. I haven't seen any video yet about new functionality by any of the beta testers or major improvements. I wonder if it's just held off for a few days and next week maybe he will send out the FSD beta to more people.

I don’t think Elon was referring to 44.25 as ‘fire’ but we’re happy with it so far. Seems less spooked by shadows on the road by our house, and it twice ignored a stop sign from a parking lot off the street when driving on the street. The car used to stop for it as it’s not quite perpendicular, so the car read it as a stop sign for the street. Twice now, once at night and once during the day the sign was properly ignored.
  • PrescottRichard - I don't think he was referring to it either. I think the fire comment was for the beta testers. Because if that works out well, he said he was going to extend it further out into the program.
  • PrescottRichard - Sorry about that, I posted my last comment without finishing my thought. I have a stop sign exactly what you're talking about by my house. When you come around the bend, a side street has a stop sign on it.
    at the beginning of the bend my car will read the stop sign on the other Street and then slow down to an almost stop in 45 mph zone if I don't override it.
  • Reboot and restarting few times and leaving it overnight installing fixed. Now I have the latest update