General

Another excellent service episode

Juste came back from the service center.

Placed a service call via the App on Monday because the seat heater of driver side wasn’t working as strong as before.

Was functioning at level 1 when was out to level 3.

Had an appointment on Wednesday.

They changed the seat heaters this morning, got my car back back after work today.

They cleaned the car and checked all the wires under the back bumper to see if everything was fine with all the snow that could affect according to the tech. Replaced the bearings of the upper arms of both front wheels. They say they have noticed some problems with those from winter corrosion.

Love the fact that I live 10 minutes away from the service center and they don’t hesitate to lend a loaner if the job takes more than 1 hour.

Service is always prestige but this is the first time I get an appointment the following working day. (Not Holiday today here in Canada)

Comments

• You sure are working hard to try to reestablish credibility.
  • Not my goal here
    I’m posting objective positive experience to counter FUD
  • I wish u luck. Didn't work the other 4 times
  • When someone come and complain you scream to FUD. When someone talk about positive experience, you scream to whatever goes in your conspiracy theory minds.
    You are both pathetic.
  • It’s not conspiracy theory when it’s proven fact. You have a terrible, terrible history here. You cannot unring that bell.
  • Oh and you think ou have a better history, go on mister perfect. Show us your science.
  • I know I have a better history since I have not gone on absolutely insane tantrum tirades ever. Especially not those laden with racial slurs. You on the other hand are well documented, sir.
  • You also have an excellent history of saying nothing useless at all. Keep doing what your doing flooding the forums with your nonsense
  • Is "saying nothing useless at all" a bad thing?

If only we all could be blamed of that.
  • Yea thanks maxerr much appreciated!
  • “ Replaced the bearings of the upper arms of both front wheels.”

What’s the specific language on the invoice for this?
  • > @lbowroom said:
    > “ Replaced the bearings of the upper arms of both front wheels.”
    >
    > What’s the specific language on the invoice for this?

« Description du problème: Reseal Front Upper Control Arm Ball Joints Re-sealed front upper control arms
    Corrections: Reseal Area Around Both Front Upper Control Arm Ball Joints With Urethane (Model 3) »
  • Weird that you didn't post it in model 3 section since it is related to your 3.
  • That makes more sense. There are ball joints on the FUCA’s. No bearings replaced.