General

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Volkswagen's ID.3 Triumphs European EV Sales in October

Comments

• > @M-A-B-MCMLXXX said: > Oh come on, try harder than that."

Yes...a Twitter source named "TeslaHistorian" was lame vs. the EU sales figures.
  • God, you are so lame 🤡🐠
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > > @Bighorn said:
    > > Missed the link above I guess. Sales off 60% in November.
    >
    > Sorry to hear Tesla sales off by 60%, where's that?
    >
    > But the post was VW ID3 sales in EU.
    >

The problem here is you wouldn't be sorry at all...
  • It's sad these posts get so much of a response. If another EV is selling, that's wonderful. Tesla's mission was to push the adoption of EVs and that means that they can't be the only real player in the game.
  • > @FISHED said:
    > It's sad these posts get so much of a response. If another EV is selling, that's wonderful. Tesla's mission was to push the adoption of EVs and that means that they can't be the only real player in the game.

We are all happy for more vapor ware EVs that coming out in the end of 2020 with range of model 3 standard or less.
  • > @WW_icefree said: If another EV is selling, that's wonderful. Tesla's mission was to push the adoption of EVs and that means that they can't be the only real player in the game. "

You wouldn't know if from the fanbois here who hate everything EV and just like Tesla.
  • “ You wouldn't know if from the fanbois here”

Your years of twisting the truth here has everything to do with that. So congratulations I guess?
  • > @lbowroom said: > Your years of twisting the truth here has everything to do with that. "

Uh...ID4 is just a year old. ID3, two years old, so not so sure of your police work there Norm.
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > > @WW_icefree said: If another EV is selling, that's wonderful. Tesla's mission was to push the adoption of EVs and that means that they can't be the only real player in the game. "
    >
    > You wouldn't know if from the fanbois here who hate everything EV and just like Tesla.
    >

Lol I didn't say that Fish. But nice quoting.
  • > @lbowroom said:> What does that have to do with you antagonizing forum members daily for over 4 years?”

Have you been attacking other owners here for four years? Who knew? Who cared.

This topic is VW’s ID3 sales.
  • Do they even sell VW electric cars in the US? I've never seen one. We are one of the world's largest markets.
    Howard and Fish...Tesla sold more electric cars in the US this year than VW, so why don't you post something on the VW site.

Also the other carmakers are making cheap base version crapboxes that cost less. It's like comparing Toyota Prius sales to Porsche Taycan sales.
  • > @Tesla2018 said: > Do they even sell VW electric cars in the US?"

e-Golf was popular and nice EV. Early model with only 100(?) miles of range but a nice car. Friend leased on for three years.
  • > @jordanrichard_629778 said: > FISH, the E-Golf was only available in 10 states and even then not all dealers in those said states sold it. "

Kind of like Tesla starting out with Model 3.

But to the topic, at least you know your original statement was wrong.
  • Kind of like Tesla starting out with Model 3.-fish

But then Model 3 went to all states and hundreds of thousands made and the e-golf disappeared.
  • I could get the 3 in the least populous state almost immediately.
  • After completing pre-orders, my local dealer (Switzerland) has 9 iD3s in stock and is modestly discounting them....
    https://www.autorama-wetzikon.ch/autos/?orderby=make-asc&Make=VW&Model=ID.3
  • Lol fish is on a troll roll! Quoting himself and attributing it to others, flipping the script semantically (have u been antagonizing for 4 years?). Conflating truth about Tesla’s west to east model 3 rollout. Masterful stuff.
  • There’s an interesting magazine article here somewhere...if a journalist could actually identify him and find out what makes him tick for real. 4 years, literally thousands maybe 10s of thousands of posts across multiple forums. I think there’s an interesting back story in there.
  • > @Spuzzz said:
    > There’s an interesting magazine article here somewhere...if a journalist could actually identify him and find out what makes him tick for real. 4 years, literally thousands maybe 10s of thousands of posts across multiple forums. I think there’s an interesting back story in there.

He's probably lives like the madman out of the film 'Seven' with thousands of written pages rambling on, this time about Tesla! But he's not as bright, so he'll likely cut off his own head and put it in a box
  • edited December 2020
    > @Spuzzz said:
    > There’s an interesting magazine article here somewhere...if a journalist could actually identify him and find out what makes him tick for real. 4 years, literally thousands maybe 10s of thousands of posts across multiple forums. I think there’s an interesting back story in there.

Could be interesting to compile a list of all known and suspected fish.

forums.tesla.com : Fishev, EaglesPDX, EVLUSHN (known); WantMy, Mabuck (suspected)
    macheforum.com: lytmcq (known)
    reddit.com: eaglespdx, fishev (known)
    hyundaikonaforum.com: lytmcq (known)
    speakev.com: lytmcq (known)
    teslamotorsclub.com: EaglesPDX (known)
    subaruoutback.org: EaglesPDX (known)
    sailinganarchy.com: EaglesPDX (suspected)
    tetongravity.com: EaglesPDX (suspected)

Is this THE fish holding A fish: https://www.tetongravity.com/photo/other/album1 ?
  • > Is this THE fish holding A fish: https://www.tetongravity.com/photo/other/album1 ?
    >
    More chins than a Chinese telephone book
  • edited December 2020
    Here his is over at macheforum setting the stage to bail on the VW EV when the AWD variant has less range than he's insisting it will, despite the literature on the VW website.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/vw-id-4-unveiled-today.1452/page-34

Fish: My reservation is an AWD ID 4 with 250 miles.

Rational person: awd version has not been released range not were? anywhere. linked the article about saying that.

Rational person: The ID 4 will be available later in 2021 with a dual-motor, all-wheel drive setup and a different maximum estimated range.

Rational person: only rwd nothing at all about AWD. he is just blowing smoke.

Rational person: Nothing spec-wise has been released for the AWD version as of yet. Please don't fool yourself into thinking you're getting something other than what's been promised (which as of yet is nothing for the AWD).

Fish: "Manufacturer Estimated Range for ID.4 Pro S and 1st Edition 250 miles" Pro is the AWD I've got a deposit on.

Rational person: How dense are you? Every spot on the VW site that mentions The 250 mi range, there is a number 5 superscript. When you click the 5 it says that the range for awd models will be different, which means less. The Pro s is a trim package, and it can be ordered in rwd and awd configurations. The rwd will have 250 mi range and the awd will be less.

Fish: As noted above, if you click on this link, at the bottom it says VW ID4 Pro S estimated a range 250 mile.

Rational person: Unfortunately, you're seeing only what you want to see with the id.4. Good luck with it though.

Rational person: Can we all just accept that he has not nor will he ever admit a mistake/misstatement, and will instead drag everyone down a rabbit hole of nonsense to avoid that admission

Volkswagen: Different vehicle variants, including AWD variants, will have different ranges.

Fish: Pro is AWD when you order it now. 250 mile range Is estimate. End of story.