General

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Volkswagen's ID.3 Triumphs European EV Sales in October

1234568»

Comments

  • Maybe this will answer your questions.

    "New Volkswagen ID.3 Pro 2020 Test Drive POV Review | VW did a Great Job with ID3."

    https://youtu.be/wPaGH9R65dQ?t=2
  • Once again too bad vw didn't bother to bring it here.
  • and where exactly is the ID3 available...…..?
  • > @jordanrichard_629778 said:> and where exactly is the ID3 available?

    EU.

    US is a poor EV market. Even Ford built its new Mustang EV for EU not US market where the first Mustang EV’s are going and the most, 60%.
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > > @jordanrichard_629778 said:> and where exactly is the ID3 available?
    >
    > EU.
    >
    > US is a poor EV market. Even Ford built its new Mustang EV for EU not US market where the first Mustang EV’s are going and the most, 60%.
    >
    >

    Delusional. The Mach E isn't even available in Europe for at least another year. How can 60% of a product go to a country that isn't even offering it yet?
  • > @lbowroom said: > You imply it took Tesla 3 years to fill your order because you didn’t order. '

    You've conflated a lot, lets unpack.

    1. It took a year plus from deposit to delivery for Tesla Model 3.
    2.It took less than a year from deposit to delivery for Ford Mustang EV.

    3. I ordered Model 3 April 1, 2016.
    4. Took delivery May 16, 2019
  • For me it was two weeks from deposit to delivery.
  • When did was the mache delivered?
  • First 30 production deliveries took place in Jul 2017.

    It isn't Tesla's fault you waited so long to turn your non binding reservation into a binding order.
  • So FISHEV got his MachE delivered. That's impressive considering no one else owns one in the US. I guess he really is a Ford dealer.
  • May 16, 2019 - April 1, 2016 = It took a year plus

    Fishmath.
  • > @TabascoGuy said:
    > May 16, 2019 - April 1, 2016 = It took a year plus
    >
    > Fishmath.

    Moron math
  • "2. It took less than a year from deposit to delivery for Ford Mustang EV."

    WHAAAT?

    FISH, your reputation as a World Class Bullshitter may keep anyone from believing you taken delivery of a Mach E.
    Post a pic if you actually have done that or you're fulla bull for all to see.
    No pic = another aquatic lie.
  • He thinks we don't remember when he first said that he put down the deposit for it.
  • That’s not what he’s doing, he’s trying to say Ford came to market faster, and counting the years he chose to sit on a reservation as evidence.
  • That too @M-A-B-MCMLXXX
  • Also funny that he thinks he will get his MoME anytime soon.
  • Pretty sure he will post a pic of a new Mustang Mach E in his driveway here soon to protect his excellent reputation.
  • We will be waiting forever
  • > @M-A-B-MCMLXXX said: > That’s not what he’s doing, he’s trying to say Ford came to market faster, and counting the years he chose to sit on a reservation as evidence. “

    Just pointing out the fanbois hypocrisy with Tesla having a longer period of deposit to first delivery on the Model 3 than did Ford on the Mustang EV.
  • edited December 2020
    A buyer's choice to wait to convert a deposit has nothing to do with Tesla.

    March 31, 2016, Model 3 reservations open.
    July 28, 2017, first production Model 3s are delivered.

    Also, time from reservation to delivery in and of itself is really not indicative of anything.
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > > @M-A-B-MCMLXXX said: > That’s not what he’s doing, he’s trying to say Ford came to market faster, and counting the years he chose to sit on a reservation as evidence. “
    >
    > Just pointing out the fanbois hypocrisy with Tesla having a longer period of deposit to first delivery on the Model 3 than did Ford on the Mustang EV.
    >
    >

    So you have your Mustang now then? Yeah, thought not! Freakin' troll!
Sign In or Register to comment.