Model 3

2021 Model3 P No smart summon?

Hello,
Just picked up a Model 3 Performance. It has everything I expected for the Model 3 Refresh, but I don't seem to find the Summon Feature. Do I have to purchase the 10k FSD feature? I have seen many other Model 3's that can do the basic Summon. Does it not come included anymore?
Any Help or Info will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• The Smart Summon is now part of FSD, so yes, you will need to purchase it. Well worth it, both now and in the long run, in my experience.
  • I think you should have basic summon. Forward/backward. Just not smart summon. Do you show a summon link in the app?
  • Hello,
    No I do not see it. > @surfpearl said:
    > The Smart Summon is now part of FSD, so yes, you will need to purchase it. Well worth it, both now and in the long run, in my experience.
  • > @HAL2001 said:
    > I think you should have basic summon. Forward/backward. Just not smart summon. Do you show a summon link in the app?

I have searched thru the app. Don't see it.
  • I could be mistaken, but I think without FSD the car would not have summon at all. I know it does come with Enhanced Autopilot (EAP), and not regular Autopilot (AP) which now comes on all Teslas. But EAP is no longer available, at least for now.
  • Summons and Smart Summons is only available if you have FSD or EAP (if available) also you cannot have one (basic summons) without smart summons
  • Summon is great, especially if you have a tight squeeze in a cluttered garage (like I have!)
  • Summon is not a part of basic AP, never has been. Performance version gets you Performance, not features.