Model 3

just got 2020.44.25 not great so far

I just downloaded 2020.44.25. The only change I've noticed so far is that my drivers window won't go up all the way the first time I operate it. I goes up 4 inches, then all the way down. The second try results in going up all the way. I'll try a 2 button reset tomorrow.

Comments

• Just reboot.
  • Windows have a different reset procedure than just a reboot.

https://tesla-info.com/blog/tesla-window-open.php
  • > @"Charles.a.braun_98058641" said:
    > Windows have a different reset procedure than just a reboot.

Ctrl-Alt-Delete?
  • @Charles.a.braun, Thanks for the link. That procedure may be helpful in the future.
  • 44.25 I suspect is just bug fixes
  • You need to calibrate your windows. The procedure is to roll the window all the way down and hold the button for 10 seconds and then roll them up and hold the button for 10 seconds.
  • I noticed the same window issue. And Navigate on Autopilot was worse than the first version they released. Not sure what was going on, but it consistently thought a truck two lanes over was in my way causing swerving into and out of the lante. It happened about 10 times over the course of the drive. Every time my car tried to move from far left lane of 3 lane interstate to the middle lane, it would swerve back thinking the truck in the far right lane was coming over. It's never been that bad. Am hoping all these issues go away with new FSD. I hope they extend the rewrite to interstate driving as well to avoid some of these issues.
  • I’d try recalibrating the cameras if something like that happened bddaughe.
  • > @bddaughe said:
    > I noticed the same window issue. And Navigate on Autopilot was worse than the first version they released. Not sure what was going on, but it consistently thought a truck two lanes over was in my way causing swerving into and out of the lante. It happened about 10 times over the course of the drive. Every time my car tried to move from far left lane of 3 lane interstate to the middle lane, it would swerve back thinking the truck in the far right lane was coming over. It's never been that bad. Am hoping all these issues go away with new FSD. I hope they extend the rewrite to interstate driving as well to avoid some of these issues.

Been having exactly the same phantom truck issues here in the UK for the past couple of months. I can reproduce it 100% of the time. Recalibrating the cameras does not fix it.

I’ve been sending videos to Tesla at their request and they are actively investigating.
  • > @WW_icefree said:
    > Bs

Give me a break. I'm a dedicated loyalist to Tesla and have had my car since 2018. I frequently post positive things. If you noticed I was even giving credit to the first release of NoA which I got back in the day. Something has gone awry. It's not BS. And I don't post the sky is falling type stuff. Think what you want, but it's not BS.
  • There are rare glitches but in my 1200+ miles road trip on NoA total of glitches were not more than 5.
  • @"Charles.a.braun_98058641" thanks for the helpful link.
  • > @WW_icefree said:
    > There are rare glitches but in my 1200+ miles road trip on NoA total of glitches were not more than 5.

I've had similar experience as you until recent updates.
  • @bddaughe done a reboot? I just got the new update, will test tonight after work.
  • This update works fine fir me.
    I rebooted car before driving with it.
  • So, I tried a 2 finger reset - didn't work
    Tried re-calibrating the window - no good.
    I stopped over at the Service Center and found out it was a bug in 2020.44.25. It should be corrected when 2020.48.5 is installed.
  • Bugs are nuts. Good to get an answer.
  • > @AllanO said:
    > > @"Charles.a.braun_98058641" said:
    > > Windows have a different reset procedure than just a reboot.
    >
    > Ctrl-Alt-Delete?
    >
    >

Try

up up down down left right left ABAB select start on your controller
  • > @TeslaDriver316 said:
    > up up down down left right left ABAB select start on your controller

Is this basically the same thing as saying "I am 50 years old"?
  • Correction: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A select start is the correct code.

> @Joshan said:
    > > @TeslaDriver316 said:
    > > up up down down left right left ABAB select start on your controller
    >
    > Is this basically the same thing as saying "I am 50 years old"?
    >
    >
  • > @Joshan said:
    > > @TeslaDriver316 said:
    > > up up down down left right left ABAB select start on your controller
    >
    > Is this basically the same thing as saying "I am 50 years old"?
    >
    >

Basically
  • That’s how to reboot Beach Buggy
  • Been driving with this for a couple days now, still works fine. AP 👍🏼
  • Yes, cant say I have come across any bugs yet but I always do a reboot after each upgrade.
  • Doesn't the car reboot automatically after it installs the update?