General

Will the Rigged Election affect EV adoption?

Hopefully everything turns out OK , probably be better for EV adoption if it wasn’t rigged
«1

Comments

  • With how insistent Trump is that the election was rigged, it's as if he had first hand knowledge that it would be rigged and he can't believe he *still* lost.
  • subsail +1

    Flagged
  • This thread is rigged. Flag
  • I thought snowflakes got easily triggered, like you seem to be, cousin.
  • > @blkice said:
    > Hopefully everything turns out OK , probably be better for EV adoption if it wasn’t rigged.

    I feel the EV adoption will continue to move forward at an amazing pace regardless of the election outcomes.
    Even Bozo Biden can't screw that up [ then again...]
  • @Cousin_Eddie

    Please cite your source for this "Proven Corruption".
  • Trump said so ;) /s
  • Ever notice how only the locations that Trump lost were rigged. That's some excellent management to only rig those. Foolish Dems were unable to rig those races for the Senate and lost House seats. They are so incompetent at rigging things.
  • > @jonabramson said:
    > Ever notice how only the locations that Trump lost were rigged. That's some excellent management to only rig those. Foolish Dems were unable to rig those races for the Senate and lost House seats. They are so incompetent at rigging things.

    Side note if you trying to stay under radar that is exactly what you do.
  • I think all the posts are right to some degree some more than others but a smooth transition might be better for my Tesla stock (or yours) IMHO
  • > @TabascoGuy said:
    > @Cousin_Eddie
    >
    > Please cite your source for this "Proven Corruption".

    its all over the real news outlets where bozo bidens booboo isn't the warm touching story of the week
  • > @TranzNDance said:
    > I thought snowflakes got easily triggered, like you seem to be, cousin.


    you gots that right tranny dancer
  • So I'll take that as a pass.
  • Wow Cousin is in to Tranny dancers bohohoh not that there is something wrong with that ))))
  • OK that’s it, I’m closing this thread down B4 someone’s snowflake melts, Trannys have feelings too, so hurtful
  • Can’t get away with nothing round here
  • Bozo Biden Followers creed
    if its pro trump - flag it
    if its anti trump - let the comments fly
  • From Canada here.
    I promise we didn’t rig your elections.
    Putin might have put some Russians in front of computer screen to hype the QAnon pro-trump phenomenon.
    Objectively, it is not rigged when everybody tries to influence everyone
  • More nonsense from Maxxer.
  • Bill Barr & Republican governors say no evidence of widespread voter fraud....that’s good enough for most sane people.
    If it’s not good enough for you it’s because you are a sore loser. Grow up.
  • > @WW_icefree said:
    > More nonsense from Maxxer.

    I guess you never get jokes and sarcasm
  • Politics don't belong in these threads. Propaganda is annoying no matter your political beliefs.
  • > @kneught said:
    > Politics don't belong in these threads. Propaganda is annoying no matter your political beliefs.

    Wasn’t the thread about politics?
Sign In or Register to comment.