General

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Porsche Taycan Sets Record.. DESTROY's Tesla

1234568»

Comments

  • Lets all band together and storm an Electrify America charging location!
  • stop the steel
  • > @Silver2K said:
    > Lets all band together and storm an Electrify America charging location!

    What's the point? They have only one 50 kW stall that we can use.
  • You are sounding like the sore loser Trumper conspiracy theorists.

    This is an inconsequential silly little race that Taycan won. BFD. Get over it already.
  • > @tes-s said: > This is an inconsequential silly little race that Taycan won. BFD. Get over it already."

    Wait until a Tesla does it and "beats" the Taycan numbers. They hypocrisy of replies will be a neck snapper.
  • @tes-s

    “ You are sounding like the sore loser Trumper conspiracy theorists.”

    What were you saying, couple of posts ago, that if anyone saw the comparison “it was on them?”🤨🤨🤨

    You are a basket case, Tes. 😌
  • > @RedShift said:
    > @tes-s
    >
    > “ You are sounding like the sore loser Trumper conspiracy theorists.”
    >
    > What were you saying, couple of posts ago, that if anyone saw the comparison “it was on them?”🤨🤨🤨
    >
    > You are a basket case, Tes. 😌

    Yes, if anyone saw a comparison with what I said about Taycan with the election, it was on them. That is correct.

    What is on me is I saw a very close resemblance with what OTHERS posted about Taycan sounding very much like the sore loser Trump conspiracy theorists. I still do. They just won't let it go and simply accept that the Taycan is the new record holder.
Sign In or Register to comment.