Model 3

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

When will free supercharging start showing up for a recently purchased 2021 model3?

I was told it will appear in the loot box by mid Jan 2021. Have other model3 owners heard something similar with regards to 1yr free supercharging for 2021 model3s?

Comments

• I was never told anything about this. My delivery rep was totally useless.
    Stampee
  • > @Stampee said:
    > I was never told anything about this. My delivery rep was totally useless.
    > Stampee
    When did you take delivery?
  • Look in your Tesla vehicle account. It shows in "car details."

Specs
    Long Range All-Wheel Drive

All Black Premium Interior

Midnight Silver Metallic

18’’ Aero Wheels

Autopilot

Full Self-Driving Capability

Free Supercharging until 1 January 2022

Subscriptions
    Premium Connectivity

Manage
    £9.99/mo

Renews: 2 January 2022
  • Dec 21 sr+
    Stampee
  • Drive to the Tesla showroom/service center (during business hours) and have a friendly talk with them and discuss it. They can look up things in your account and they can message to the folks at other Tesla locations.
  • When I called the sales rep, he told me that it should appear by mid-jan in the loot box. What have others experience been?
  • I apologize to the OP for posting the exact same topic, I didn’t search hard enough for a current thread.

I called my SA today and she said it still shows in my account that I’m “eligible” and to expect it to hit the account in mid January.
  • I don't see it in the loot box in the app. I do see it in my account on the Tesla website. I did a Supercharge this weekend at no cost.
  • Thank you. I cant even get on the site to manage my car. I swear the tesla site is the slowest in the world.
    Stampee
  • I used my free supercharging on the way home from taking delivery.
  • > @Stampee said:
    > Thank you. I cant even get on the site to manage my car. I swear the tesla site is the slowest in the world.
    > Stampee
    >

Mmm no
  • Mine just showed up today, on the website, not on the app loot box. Says “free supercharging enabled”. I took delivery on 12/12.
  • Its jan 17, and I still dont see it in my lootbox. The "Details" link in my Tesla account has been showing "Free Supercharging until January 1, 2022", but when I charged on a suprecharger I was charged money for it. Any other place I should look for the status of free supercharging?
  • UPDATE: So my last supercharger recharge was billed to me because I had done it before Jan 1 (I did on 12/31/2020) and I incorrectly assumed that the free supercharging had not started yet. I charged my car yesterday and it didn't incur any cost.

To see your supercharger status, go the "details" after clicking "Manage" and if it shows up there, then its active.
  • Stampee is clueless. And instead of accepting that they don’t know anything. They blame Tesla.

The website is fast. I can access my account with no issues and have done so a hundred times. App works super smooth too

kneught