Cybertruck

When my CT was ordered FSD was $8,000 now it says $10,000

What happened? Why didn't the $8,000 FSD stay locked?

Comments

• $10k if you change or resubmit your order
  • Did you pay $8k at the time of order? That is how you would lock down the price.
  • If you change your order it will update FSD to today's price. If you do not submit a changed order, you will get the FSD for the price it was when you reserved. But "browsing" options will show the $10,000 price.
  • When i edit my order it shows $10k but i checked the box at $7k. Probably because if you edit thats the price NOW, but not when you ordered.
  • > @"Wormtown Kris" said:
    > If you change your order it will update FSD to today's price. If you do not submit a changed order, you will get the FSD for the price it was when you reserved. But "browsing" options will show the $10,000 price.
    >

That makes sense. So no changes for me. What happens if Tesla adds options like solar charging? Am I unable to add those without an increase in FSD fee?
  • > @Rational said:
    > > @"Wormtown Kris" said:
    > > If you change your order it will update FSD to today's price. If you do not submit a changed order, you will get the FSD for the price it was when you reserved. But "browsing" options will show the $10,000 price.
    > >
    >
    > That makes sense. So no changes for me. What happens if Tesla adds options like solar charging? Am I unable to add those without an increase in FSD fee?

All of that will be available when cars are ready for configuration.