General

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Mach E not even out yet but already SUV of the year lol

Comments

• > @derotam said:
    > Only took 2 full business days for my moderated posts to show up.

But Bighorn's post was moved from 3 to General the same day... hmm
  • > @"David N" said: > Ford made fun of Tesla quality control yet is now having their own issues."

Difference is Tesla customers have the problems as Tesla ships cars with issues

Ford doesn't ship Mustang EV's with issues to customers.

It was just 300 cars in one shipment

All the rest before and after that group are shipping to customers right now.
  • We’re the 3 units delivered before or after the 300?
  • > @lbowroom said:
    > We’re the 3 units delivered before or after the 300?

you are?
  • Yes, we are
  • > @Rational said:
    > Same with Alon glass, which is transparent aluminum. Not something you will find on most cars, but will be used by the Cybertruck.
    > >

Someone's got a bit of an insider angle. ;-)
  • > @"David N" said:
    > Yup, Ford made fun of Tesla quality control yet is now having their own issues. Kinda came back to bite them.
    >>

Karma.
  • > @derotam said:
    > Only took 2 full business days for my moderated posts to show up.

Yeah, that's happened to me before too.

Annoying, isn't it?
  • > @"TeslaTap.com" said:
    > I'm surprised this is not making front-page news like the Model 3 delays. Clearly, Ford has major problems, will never deliver anything, and must be going into bankruptcy (or at least that's what they said about Tesla's Model 3 launch). I guess when you advertise in papers, all bad news is spun into positive news.

Paying for marketing is to control the narrative.

All the advertisement for new cars being the best of their category or the most sold car of its category that we see on TV is a bunch of lies that people are taking for the truth after seeing it for the 10th time
  • “Watch this Ford enthusiast take delivery of his California Route 1 Mach-E in Dallas”

“For a lucky few people who ordered a Ford Mustang Mach-E hoping it would arrive before the end of the year, their Christmas gifts have come a little late. But in a case of better late than never, according to Sam Pack's Five Star Ford dealership in Dallas, Texas, the first official delivery of the much-anticipated electric SUV took place yesterday. With rumors circulating for the last few months that models would arrive in December this year, the month had all but passed without word of actual deliveries occurring. “

https://carbuzz.com/news/first-mustang-mach-e-delivered-in-the-us
  • Off topic
  • It's not too late to vote.

https://twitter.com/28delayslater/status/1352584378782801921
  • That's hilarious
  • > @FunnyFish said:
    > That's hilarious

What happened to you, WoWa?
  • Have a Mustang EV VIN and arrival date, March 12, 2021.
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > Have a Mustang EV VIN and arrival date, March 12, 2021.

You said you r not buying so what good your vin do?
  • > @FISHEV said:

Happy for you, now leave the Tesla forum
  • > @FISHEV said:

It won't arrive on March 12th. The deliveries are delayed quite a bit.
  • Too bad he got banned by the MachE forum. Who’s going to care?
  • > @FISHEV said:

How did you get a VIN before my FE?
  • > @"blue adept" said:
    > > @"David N" said:
    > > Yup, Ford made fun of Tesla quality control yet is now having their own issues. Kinda came back to bite them.
    > >>
    >
    > Karma.

Given the topic, "Carma?"
  • > @"yudansha™" said: > It won't arrive on March 12th. The deliveries are delayed quite a bit."

Nope. Just 200 Mustang EVs in one shipment. The other 49,800 deliveries are continuing.

"I reserved my FE the second day it was available, waited patiently, and it arrived in Northern California yesterday. Apologies for the few pics, I was focused on testing the vehicle, inspecting it and making sure it met my expectations. In short, it DID!"

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/i-just-received-my-mach-e-first-edition-in-california.2882/

I can't take mine until May 20th so have to work something out with the dealer. If they want to sell it to someone else vs. use it for a demo, I have a 2nd one ordered for later delivery.
  • edited January 22
    "I can't take mine until May 20th so have to work something out with the dealer." -Fish

A couple pages ago you were explaining why you choose to not take delivery until March. Now you can't until May. What changed?

"Fair to say “can’t” as I’ll be charged $2,500 and I’ll lose $2,500. So can’t take deliver of MachE until March 2021." -Fish
    https://forums.tesla.com/discussion/comment/2167128/#Comment_2167128

"If they want to sell it to someone else vs. use it for a demo, I have a 2nd one ordered for later delivery." -Fish

LOL
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > > @"yudansha™" said: > It won't arrive on March 12th. The deliveries are delayed quite a bit."
    >
    > Nope. Just 200 Mustang EVs in one shipment. The other 49,800 deliveries are continuing.
    >
    > "I reserved my FE the second day it was available, waited patiently, and it arrived in Northern California yesterday. Apologies for the few pics, I was focused on testing the vehicle, inspecting it and making sure it met my expectations. In short, it DID!"
    >
    > https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/i-just-received-my-mach-e-first-edition-in-california.2882/
    >
    > I can't take mine until May 20th so have to work something out with the dealer. If they want to sell it to someone else vs. use it for a demo, I have a 2nd one ordered for later delivery.
    >
    >
    >
    >

I reserved his on 7/2/2020 and it has not built yet. How has yours been built before mine? You get shipping date after it was built.
  • FISHEV,
    I was thinking, is it a bit odd , why would someone would post their ordering, shipping/delivery information on their Mach e on a tesla forum?
    I don't see owners of Kona, Leaf, ID3, ID4, Volt, Bolt, etron posting their purchasing/shipping expierance here. I would think members of the Mach e forum would be the ones you would want to should share your information and enthusiasm with. I'm glad that you're getting your Mach e, but I feel you're ordering/shipping/expierance would be much appreciated by fellow Mach e owners. I'm glad for new owners of ID3, but I really don't think many here have much interest in following their order/shipping/delivery information.

It would be equally odd to have someone on the Leaf forum to keep posting their oderering/shipping /delivery information on a differant car they're getting.

Am I missing something?