General

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Mach E not even out yet but already SUV of the year lol

Comments

• @"David N"
    He's posted a bevy of other EV purchases he's about to make, including but not limited to Chevy Bolt, Hyundai Kona, Audi E-tron. The job of a troll. Part of the reason he was booted off the Tesla forum for two years.
  • > @"yudansha™" said: > I reserved his on 7/2/2020 and it has not built yet. How has yours been built before mine? You get shipping date after it was built."

Email from Ford today. Car is built and shipping to arrive March 6-12. Includes VIN.

Ordered 7.3.20.

Might depend on Model you ordered. LR AWD Premium is one delivering in 6 weeks.
  • > @"David N" said:
    > FISHEV,
    > I was thinking, is it a bit odd , why would someone would post their ordering, shipping/delivery information on their Mach e on a tesla forum?
    > I don't see owners of Kona, Leaf, ID3, ID4, Volt, Bolt, etron posting their purchasing/shipping expierance here. I would think members of the Mach e forum would be the ones you would want to should share your information and enthusiasm with. I'm glad that you're getting your Mach e, but I feel you're ordering/shipping/expierance would be much appreciated by fellow Mach e owners. I'm glad for new owners of ID3, but I really don't think many here have much interest in following their order/shipping/delivery information.
    >
    > It would be equally odd to have someone on the Leaf forum to keep posting their oderering/shipping /delivery information on a differant car they're getting.
    >
    > Am I missing something?
    >
    >

He is not OP. So, your question should be addressed to another person.
  • > @"David N" said: I was thinking, is it a bit odd , why would someone would post their ordering, shipping/delivery information on their Mach e on a tesla forum?"

You'd have to ask the several Tesla fanbois who keep creating posts about Fords, Porsche's et al. They troll for response, get responses and then pose the question you do. A bit obvious but what the heck. Happy to provide information.

In this case @"WW_Iсefree" (all three of them) and @Bighorn (who knows how many ID's) are the ones putting up Ford and Porsche topics, ask them for their resaons.
  • My thread name is pretty clear. Your experience about getting or not getting MachE has nothing to do with my thread. Now be gone @Fishtroll
  • "Have a Mustang EV VIN and arrival date, March 12, 2021"

Just vague enough statement to not really state whether the VIN belongs to a car that you ordered.
  • > @FunnyFish said:
    > My thread name is pretty clear. Your experience about getting or not getting MachE has nothing to do with my thread. Now be gone @Fishtroll

He remains. You, on the other hand... /s
  • > @"yudansha™" said:
    > > @FunnyFish said:
    > > My thread name is pretty clear. Your experience about getting or not getting MachE has nothing to do with my thread. Now be gone @Fishtroll
    >
    > He remains. You, on the other hand... /s

Yes, super funny. Biggest troll on this site counties with his lies and false hoods while normal users are getting banned.
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > Email from Ford today. Car is built and shipping to arrive March 6-12. Includes VIN.
    >
    > Ordered 7.3.20.
    >
    > Might depend on Model you ordered. LR AWD Premium is one delivering in 6 weeks.
    >
    >
    Great, so we will be FISH FREE on March 12. Marked on my calendar for celebration.
  • > @rxlawdude said:
    > > @FISHEV said:
    > > Email from Ford today. Car is built and shipping to arrive March 6-12. Includes VIN.
    > >
    > > Ordered 7.3.20.
    > >
    > > Might depend on Model you ordered. LR AWD Premium is one delivering in 6 weeks.
    > >
    > >
    > Great, so we will be FISH FREE on March 12. Marked on my calendar for celebration.
    >

He is not going anywhere. I probably stop coming here before he does.
  • Counties= continues*
  • > @lbowroom said: > Just vague enough statement to not really state whether the VIN belongs to a car that you ordered."

Just like Tesla in that regard though the "vague" has not been my experience with either one, the VIN you get is the VIN you got.
  • > @rxlawdude said: > Great, so we will be FISH FREE on March 12. Marked on my calendar for celebration.

Could keep the Model 3 as the "beater" for guests.
  • "Just like Tesla in that regard though the "vague" has not been my experience with either one, the VIN you get is the VIN you got."

That wasn't the question. the question is does it belong to you? Your statement didn't use clear language.
  • > @lbowroom said: > That wasn't the question. the question is does it belong to you?"

When Tesla gives you a VIN prior to delivery, does the car belong to you?
  • Again, not the question.
  • > @lbowroom said: > Again, not the question.

Again, the question you asked was when Tesla gives you a VIN prior to delivery, does the car belong to you?
  • No, I posed no such question.

I questioned whether or not you were referring to a mustang that you actually ordered and received a VIN for. You statement was too vague to know if that what you actually meant.
  • Fish is a bottom feeder trol
  • Where is our next level troll? Perhaps Darth suddenly developed more pressing priorities after Jan 6th?
  • FISHSTICK you’re third grade attempts at propaganda says a lot about your IQ
    The less you post the smarter you’ll seem
    If you stop posting your IQ will explode, no lie, try it
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > > @rxlawdude said: > Great, so we will be FISH FREE on March 12. Marked on my calendar for celebration.
    > > > @FISHEV said:
    > > > Email from Ford today. Car is built and shipping to arrive March 6-12. Includes VIN.
    > Could keep the Model 3 as the "beater" for guests.
    >

That's called having your cake and eating it too.

"Reason I can afford the MachE is the Model 3 has held its market value." -Fishev
  • What’s the over under? Will Ford sell 50,000 before bankruptcy?
  • Lots of satisfied owners.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/never-going-back-to-ice-worth-the-wait.3303/#post-104185