Model 3

Cruise Control Speed Changer (+/-) Gone?

Since the last update (about 2 weeks ago), I don't see the option to change the speed while using cruise control. There used to be a "+" and "-" but since the new UI it's not there anymore (or I just am not seeing it). Did it go away?

Comments

• Need to use the scroll wheel. It’s easier and safer.
  • Two words: scroll wheel
  • My thumb against the scroll wheel works just fine.
  • Now that you've mentioned it, I'll have to look. Not a feature I've used since buying the car, thus I didn't really notice. The scroll wheel is way more convenient. Also, I'd get really mad if my passenger dared to fiddle with the speed of the car while I'm driving.
  • +1 on the scroll wheel. Really like the extra feature that a slow scroll adjusts by +/- 1 and a quick scroll adjusts by +/- 5.

I've found the quick scroll helpful on offramps during Nav on AP when it decides to take a recommended 40mph curve at a highway interchange at 70mph. It also helps to bring an extra pair of pants.
  • > @matterpro said: > I've found the quick scroll helpful on offramps during Nav on AP when it decides to take a recommended 40mph curve at a highway interchange at 70mph."

I'll usually get the opposite, car brakes hard to 40 mph when traffic including myself are going 65 mph. People in back think you are brake checking them and it is discourteous and a bit unsafe but...it's a Tesla.
  • > @FISHEV said:
    > > @matterpro said: > I've found the quick scroll helpful on offramps during Nav on AP when it decides to take a recommended 40mph curve at a highway interchange at 70mph."
    >
    > I'll usually get the opposite, car brakes hard to 40 mph when traffic including myself are going 65 mph. People in back think you are brake checking them and it is discourteous and a bit unsafe but...it's a Tesla.
    >
    >So people 'in back' think you are brake checking them? Your rear passengers think this? You must drive around with strange people...