General

Starting March 15th, Tesla Forums will become read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

Free year of supercharging and 3 months of self-driving functionality?

Took delivery of Model Y on Dec 29th, and was told I would have a free year of supercharging, plus Elon tweeted that delivery of vehicles during the last 3 days of 2020 would receive 3 months of self-driving functionality. How do I know when these have been activated? There is nothing about it on my "account"

Comments

• Go to a Supercharger and charge the car. I also took delivery on Dec 29th, and I stopped at the Allentown, Pa supercharger on the way home just to check out how things work. That session cost $6. Yesterday, I charged at a different station, and I was not billed. There’s no other way to know until you try it.
  • As far as 3 months of FSD goes, it shows up when you click details on your Tesla account page.
  • I believe the free year has been activated. I just charged at my local Supercharger station earlier today and have not been billed. My account is still showing "Pay Per Use Supercharging".
  • I was mistaken about where to find if you have FSD. In your car touch the car icon on the lower left of the screen. Next touch software. On that screen it will tell you if you have FSD.
  • Hi there,
    I bought my Tesla Y last 12/11. Can I still get the free supercharging for 1 year?
  • > @max_123 said:
    > Hi there,
    > I bought my Tesla Y last 12/11. Can I still get the free supercharging for 1 year?

You have to contact Tesla to ask. However, If it wasn’t an available promotion at the time of purchase, it will not get added retroactively.