General

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

President Biden's Inauguration Live

Comments

• He just cannot wait to ruin the country.
  • The Make America Great flags and Trump 2020 hats have been replaced by new ones. Won't say what they say since I don't want to get banned but 70 million people aren't too happy with Biden.
    Hope that 2024 has a candidate that will win in a landslide instead of having the country divided for the next 4 years.
  • I cannot think of a single redesign characteristic of the orange shitgibbon.
    Nice to have an adult in charge
  • > @jimglas_98269389 said:
    > i think rational republicans want to be rid of trump as much as democrats do.

None left. The enablers showed their colors and are now trying to sweep it all under the rug.
  • I hope that the reality of 1/6 helps them to return to reality
    but i tend towards optimism
    or that they fear they have been exposed
    thats my rational side
  • They will have a chance to show their colors on the Senate vote to convict or not. The ones that did not vote to impeach in the house are losers.
  • Disheartening that the bile bubbled over within 7 hours of TOP. There was literally zero red meat in the inaugural address. Hopefully the Congress was just playing along with the lie and didn’t swallow it hook, line and sinker like the racist mob.
  • I believe it was all about raw power
    but the big lie was exposed
    and they are now trying to cut their loses
    we shall see
  • > @Bighorn said:
    > Disheartening that the bile bubbled over within 7 hours of TOP. There was literally zero red meat in the inaugural address. Hopefully the Congress was just playing along with the lie and didn’t swallow it hook, line and sinker like the racist mob.

Was interesting to hear the Fox "Five" discuss the inauguration. If they guide, cajole and incite their low-education viewers with what they said on that program, there's zero chance of unity. Ever.
  • 40 million people living in poverty and Melanoma struts off flaunting a 75K handbag. She does not care do you? On the flip side the celebration all day, the executive order signings, and entertainment is top notch. A wonderful change.

First class of Biden to say the letter Trump left was generous and gracious.
  • I feel great today in that we have rational, intelligent and compassionate leadership taking the reins.

I feel sad in that we still have the hateful bilous spew of Fox (trying to up the ante to get their viewers back) that will sadly continue to resonate with a significant minority of those who really don't deserve to be called "Americans." And certainly don't deserve the description of "patriot."
  • I'm watching Tom Hanks on PBS News hour Celebrating America. Artists, singers and Astronauts are there. Those who are sad should look in the mirror to see who they are.
    Just wow.
  • Here, sore losers. This is what your orange nitwit actually achieved:

https://youtu.be/oMS8jkKHalo
  • Even the Proud Boys have turned on Trump :

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/technology/proud-boys-trump.html

Chew on that, @Tesla2018 and @awolusa.
  • > @RedShift said:
    > Even the Proud Boys have turned on Trump :
    >
    > https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/technology/proud-boys-trump.html
    >
    > Chew on that, @Tesla2018 and @awolusa.
    >
    >

Proud Boys are idiots that got mad because Trump did not endorse their criminal activity. He didn't issue pardons for their rioting. Meanwhile weeks earlier Democrat leaders were bailing out rioters and looters.
  • > @RedShift said:
    > Those protestors weren’t threatening to kill senators and the VP of the USA.
    >
    > Learn to compare apples to apples, Trump bobblehead.
    >
    > Brainwashed people like you will take a long time to come back to the world of reality, from the world of reality TV.

They were trying to burn down police stations and kill police and overthrow local government and set up their own zones. Didn't see anyone burning down the Capitol or tearing down statues or putting graffiti on the walls but they never should have been allowed to break in.

In both cases the police should have just opened fire on the protestors once they became violent. The Capital Cop in the Senate chamber just stood there and talked to Buffalo Viking man and his buddies as they rummaged through everything. Try that in other countries and you would be dead as soon as you touched anything.
  • @Tesla2018

Go, put some Preparation H on your butt.

Stop with the futile deflection, and apples and oranges comparisons.

If you hold the same standards you are espousing to the domestic terrorists, them, and their fomenter-in-chief should be executed by the firing squad for their traitorous crimes against the nation.

Like I said, a long time for you to come to terms Trump lost big time, and has become Radioactive to a large swathe of humanity.
  • Biden is a corrupt career politician who happens to be old and white (like most presidents)

He offers nothing special and nothing new. Why is there a thread about him?
  • @RedShift I hate to get into this but lets attempt to go there gently and reasonably...What are your views on the Seattle protest and occupation event? Was that A ok with you or not? What do YOU think should have been done in response?