General

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

President Biden's Inauguration Live

Comments

• Prepping for the 2024 landslide

https://mobile.twitter.com/MysterySolvent/status/1351965595760259076
  • @derotam

I do not like their message of abolishing ICE and burning the American flag while suggesting they abolish ICE. Property damage, burglary were recorded but the incidents were small. Arrests were made as well.

What do I think should have been done? Arrest those destroying property and thieving. That’s been done.
  • > @RedShift said:
    > @derotam
    >
    > I do not like their message of abolishing ICE and burning the American flag while suggesting they abolish ICE. Property damage, burglary were recorded but the incidents were small. Arrests were made as well.
    >
    > What do I think should have been done? Arrest those destroying property and thieving. That’s been done.
    >
    >
    >

And they were released next day.
  • Change the subject, common tactics among the brainwashed, they can’t help it
    It’s an automatic reaction to certain stimulus, what about Portland, FU

They smeared shit on the Capital walls

Like to do some hand to hand combat on these subhuman losers but that would be wrong, huh
  • @blkice other common tactics include denying any problem with what happened in Seattle, so give me a break. There are never any apples to apples comparisons because every situation is different. Discussions and analysis of individual situations is what is important.

I think there should have been a more aggressive response in both the Seattle and Capitol incidents. Neither incident should have happened and both deserved a higher level of response...in my opinion.
  • > @M-A-B-MCMLXXX said:
    > > @Mike83 said:
    > > President Biden gives a great speech. I suggest people watch it.
    >
    > I'll watch/listen later after all the pomp and circumstance is over.
    >

I listened to it this morning and agree, it was a good speech. Also I’m glad I didn’t sit through lady Gaga and Jennifer Lopez to hear it :P
  • Fox’s Chris Wallace said it was the best inauguration speech he’s ever heard. Yet his entertainment arm colleagues still contend that Biden is sleepy and demented.
  • > @Bighorn said:
    > Fox’s Chris Wallace said it was the best inauguration speech he’s ever heard. Yet his entertainment arm colleagues still contend that Biden is sleepy and demented.

Speech was nice but nice speeches without action is nothing new to long time politicians. Time will tell as I always say.
  • > @Bighorn said:
    > Fox’s Chris Wallace said it was the best inauguration speech he’s ever heard. Yet his entertainment arm colleagues still contend that Biden is sleepy and demented.

Will Fox News have to change? If they keep lying about Biden’s son it’s going to get old quickly, guns and abortion never gets old for some. The war on religion and Christmas is not a winner.
    Balanced budgets, what can they say about that, Drain the swamp, good luck with that

Health care is not something they should even bring up
    They are not the Loyal opposition
  • The Russia conversation was riveting all over the news...I'm sure that will trigger someone.
  • @"WW_Iсefree"

“ And they were released next day.”

I find through a quick search that those accused of burglary were awaiting trial in jail.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/investigations/analysis-of-seattle-protester-arrests/281-908cad06-29be-408a-9093-3f45941bc039

Regardless, these protests aren’t the same level as the Capitol riots. Agreed?
  • Solarwinds is keeping Russia in the news. Day one presser for Jen Psaki. Major national defense fail that needs addressing. Russia still hasn’t acknowledged our new president, so there’s that.
  • > @RedShift said:
    > @"WW_Iсefree"
    >
    > “ And they were released next day.”
    >
    > I find through a quick search that those accused of burglary were awaiting trial in jail.
    >
    > https://www.king5.com/article/news/investigations/analysis-of-seattle-protester-arrests/281-908cad06-29be-408a-9093-3f45941bc039
    >
    > Regardless, these protests aren’t the same level as the Capitol riots. Agreed?
    >
    >

Violence is violence, no matter to which political spectrum it belongs. Just like criminals are criminals.
  • > @Bighorn said:
    > Solarwinds is keeping Russia in the news. Day one presser for Jen Psaki. Major national defense fail that needs addressing. Russia still hasn’t acknowledged our new president, so there’s that.

Total lie. Russia acknowledged Biden win after states certified the election.
  • At Fox The impeachment trial will be their main focus, will they support the Trump Agenda?
    The defense of Trump will be very full of alternative facts
  • Treason is a capital offense. No whatsboutism over a coup. Maybe just another day in Russia, but not here.

Putin has not called Biden. That’s the metric. Don’t be an ass and call people liars. You and Darth. Great company.
  • @"WW_Iсefree"

“ Violence is violence, no matter to which political spectrum it belongs. Just like criminals are criminals.”

That’s incorrect. There are various levels of criminality. There are various levels of punishment.

Moreover, I just showed you a link where it says the criminals are awaiting trial in jails, exposing your bald lie that they were all released.

Maybe those who didn’t engage in criminal acts were released, but clearly, those who committed cronies were not.
  • *crimes
  • > @Bighorn said:
    > Treason is a capital offense. No whatsboutism over a coup. Maybe just another day in Russia, but not here.
    >
    > Putin has not called Biden. That’s the metric. Don’t be an ass and call people liars. You and Darth. Great company.

Putin is a piece of shit. I could care less if he called Biden or not. I am sure Biden thinks the same.
  • > @RedShift said:
    > @"WW_Iсefree"
    >
    > “ Violence is violence, no matter to which political spectrum it belongs. Just like criminals are criminals.”
    >
    > That’s incorrect. There are various levels of criminality. There are various levels of punishment.
    >
    > Moreover, I just showed you a link where it says the criminals are awaiting trial in jails, exposing your bald lie that they were all released.
    >
    > Maybe those who didn’t engage in criminal acts were released, but clearly, those who committed cronies were not.

Great. How many awaiting the punishment?
  • Lindsey Graham replaced by Champ and Major as WH first pet. Stay tuned for more change.
  • That’s not fair to GSDs.
    #lapdogwithabigsecret
  • most of the "antifa" mayhem was proven to be right wing agitators hoping to start a race war