General

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

President Biden's Inauguration Live

Comments

• > @Tesla2018 said:
    > > @RedShift said:
    > > Those protestors weren’t threatening to kill senators and the VP of the USA.
    > >
    > > Learn to compare apples to apples, Trump bobblehead.
    > >
    > > Brainwashed people like you will take a long time to come back to the world of reality, from the world of reality TV.
    >
    > They were trying to burn down police stations and kill police and overthrow local government and set up their own zones. Didn't see anyone burning down the Capitol or tearing down statues or putting graffiti on the walls but they never should have been allowed to break in.
    >
    > In both cases the police should have just opened fire on the protestors once they became violent. The Capital Cop in the Senate chamber just stood there and talked to Buffalo Viking man and his buddies as they rummaged through everything. Try that in other countries and you would be dead as soon as you touched anything.
    >
    >

I suppose you follow the Fox "News" narrative that Democrats support the thugs who damaged their Portland HQ. These are just sick, disaffected anarchists with ZERO association with EITHER party. But they clearly don't like Biden and they clearly hated Trump.
  • Anyone else tired of old white men running things? Trump sucks. Biden is even worse. Why are politicians allowed to serve for their entire life? It just breeds corruption. Joe has been in politics for 50 YEARS.

His son(S) have been profiting off of him for years.

Anyone who looks at Joe Biden and thinks “here’s a guy who I’m proud to call president” is terribly misinformed.
  • And traitors. And known liars. These people cannot be trusted with a pet rock, let alone the levers of governance.
  • > @kneught said:
    > Anyone else tired of old white men running things? Trump sucks. Biden is even worse. Why are politicians allowed to serve for their entire life? It just breeds corruption. Joe has been in politics for 50 YEARS.
    >
    > His son(S) have been profiting off of him for years.
    >
    > Anyone who looks at Joe Biden and thinks “here’s a guy who I’m proud to call president” is terribly misinformed.

+1
  • i have to agree that you cant judge a president on day 1.....
  • > @jimglas_98269389 said:
    > most of the "antifa" mayhem was proven to be right wing agitators hoping to start a race war

Proven by who? We r still talking about Seattle?
  • > @FunnyFish said:
    > > @jimglas_98269389 said:
    > > most of the "antifa" mayhem was proven to be right wing agitators hoping to start a race war
    >
    > Proven by who? We r still talking about Seattle?

First, it's Portland. Second, please provide evidence that ANY Democrat has endorsed "antifa" and its methods.
  • Biden’s speech was something we were not used for the last 4 years
  • Free and fair elections, it is the real deal!
  • Overcoming his stuttering wasn't easy but he did it. Those who judge others have 3 fingers pointing back at themselves.
    Watch the hypocritical GOP complain about Balance deficits or bring up abortion or some other straw man. I can almost tell you exactly what BS they will throw.
    Conspiracy theories are a bit old and will make your life miserable.

https://www.stutteringhelp.org/content/joe-biden
  • I overcame my stuttering. Do you guys give a shit about that? It's not that big of a deal and I think the good old Joe would tell you the same thing. The people that look down on us are the ones with a problem in their head.
  • > @tldickerson said:
    > I overcame my stuttering. Do you guys give a shit about that? It's not that big of a deal and I think the good old Joe would tell you the same thing. The people that look down on us are the ones with a problem in their head.

I think you mean it was no big deal for you.

Typical to project on all stutterers.
  • My point was that after a while the stuttering doesn't bother us as much as it did when we were young and in school. Adults usually handle the situation better. I still have problems at times but it doesn't bother me as much. I'm sure the same is true with Joe. I just think that for those that don't have much knowledge of it think that Joe did such a LARGE thing by not suttering as much today. It doesn't make me look up to him anymore or any less.
  • I am proud to have Joe as our president so far. He has been through a lot and he is very self aware of his age and limitations. He has admitted to mistakes and shared regrets. He looks and sound like the real deal to me.
  • > @"Magic 8 Ball" said:
    > I am proud to have Joe as our president so far. He has been through a lot and he is very self aware of his age and limitations. He has admitted to mistakes and shared regrets. He looks and sound like the real deal to me.

That's good and I hope that he does a great job. This country needs to heal in the worst way.
  • > @tldickerson said:
    > My point was that after a while the stuttering doesn't bother us as much as it did when we were young and in school. Adults usually handle the situation better. I still have problems at times but it doesn't bother me as much. I'm sure the same is true with Joe. I just think that for those that don't have much knowledge of it think that Joe did such a LARGE thing by not suttering as much today. It doesn't make me look up to him anymore or any less.

And, you continue to confuse "I" (your experience) with "us" (everyone other than you).

You certainly don't speak for all stutterers. Words matter, and you just show your inability to have an ounce of empathy in your writing.
  • > @tldickerson said:
    > My point was that after a while the stuttering doesn't bother us as much as it did when we were young and in school. Adults usually handle the situation better. I still have problems at times but it doesn't bother me as much. I'm sure the same is true with Joe. I just think that for those that don't have much knowledge of it think that Joe did such a LARGE thing by not suttering as much today. It doesn't make me look up to him anymore or any less.

I have a friend who stutters and he was incredibly disappointed with Biden’s response when asked about his stutter. Do you remember how he dismissed it as a disability ...? My friend was upset but I don’t have the link to what he said .
  • > @rxlawdude said:

> And, you continue to confuse "I" (your experience) with "us" (everyone other than you).
    >
    > You certainly don't speak for all stutterers. Words matter, and you just show your inability to have an ounce of empathy in your writing.

You have no idea what your talking about because you have no experience in stuttering. I'm sure that my feelings are almost the same as most other stutters. I'm not here to argue with you and your trivial remarks. Get over yourself. You always just want to argue with me and a few others on this forum.
  • > @tldickerson said:
    > > @rxlawdude said:
    >
    >
    > > And, you continue to confuse "I" (your experience) with "us" (everyone other than you).
    > >
    > > You certainly don't speak for all stutterers. Words matter, and you just show your inability to have an ounce of empathy in your writing.
    >
    > You have no idea what your talking about because you have no experience in stuttering. I'm sure that my feelings are almost the same as most other stutters. I'm not here to argue with you and your trivial remarks. Get over yourself. You always just want to argue with me and a few others on this forum.

No, my family member who is a speech pathologist must not know shit from shinola.

Your stupid remarks deserve a rejoinder. Sorry if you're a snowflake.
  • > @rxlawdude said:
    > > @tldickerson said:
    > > > @rxlawdude said:
    > >
    > >
    > > > And, you continue to confuse "I" (your experience) with "us" (everyone other than you).
    > > >
    > > > You certainly don't speak for all stutterers. Words matter, and you just show your inability to have an ounce of empathy in your writing.
    > >
    > > You have no idea what your talking about because you have no experience in stuttering. I'm sure that my feelings are almost the same as most other stutters. I'm not here to argue with you and your trivial remarks. Get over yourself. You always just want to argue with me and a few others on this forum.
    >
    > No, my family member who is a speech pathologist must not know shit from shinola.
    >
    > Your stupid remarks deserve a rejoinder. Sorry if you're a snowflake.

So your family member knows and tells you what it's all about. That means that you don't know shit. Give it up while you still can.
    Every hear the saying to walk a mile in another man's shoes? Try it sometime.
  • Nearly 9000 deaths under Biden so far, and hes been photoshooting at the lincoln memorial and celebrating a victory while the country suffers!!!
  • > @andy_connor_e said:
    > Nearly 9000 deaths under Biden so far, and hes been photoshooting at the lincoln memorial and celebrating a victory while the country suffers!!!

Andy , come on man , your better than The moisture under dog shit