General

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

President Biden's Inauguration Live

Comments

• So you can't tell us the horrors Kamala committed, I thought so. Free money for everyone is the fix for everything, am-I-right? LOL
  • I read the article and another on these supposed terrible acts by Harris. I don’t think they are as bad as warranting vicious vitriol.

She made a few mistakes, I acknowledge that. Some were unintentional.

No one is perfect. Using such strong words as “horrible” to describe Kamala Harris is unwarranted, IMHO.
  • SamO is just jealous and he hates cops of all flavors.
  • > @"Magic 8 Ball" said:
    > SamO is just jealous and he hates cops of all flavors.

Didn't he post about a year ago that he was antifacist and supported Antifah?

Guess we should trade in our MAGA hats for horned Viking ones.
  • Samo is a communist sympathizer.
  • SamO is our forum deboonker
  • He is actually cleverer than all of you dumb bag of hammers put together.

You think you guys are anything great by dumping on him?

I might have my disagreements with him, but you Trumpers are the crap of this earth. 😌
  • > @Tesla2018 said:
    > Didn't he post about a year ago that he was antifacist and supported Antifah?

Dunno about SamO but I proudly say I am antifacist and have no issue labeling myself ANTIFA as a result. I condemn all violence as well.
  • > @RedShift said:
    > He is actually cleverer than all of you dumb bag of hammers put together.
    >
    > You think you guys are anything great by dumping on him?
    >
    > I might have my disagreements with him, but you Trumpers are the crap of this earth. 😌

haha says the person who regularly insults people he disagrees with
  • > @"Magic 8 Ball" said:
    > > @Tesla2018 said:
    > > Didn't he post about a year ago that he was antifacist and supported Antifah?
    >
    > Dunno about SamO but I proudly say I am antifacist and have no issue labeling myself ANTIFA as a result. I condemn all violence as well.
    >

I don't think you know what Antifa means. Bunch of anarchist is all they are.
  • > @FunnyFish said:
    > I don't think you know what Antifa means. Bunch of anarchist is all they are.

they've kind of made that crystal clear
  • ANITIFA is a label largely created by right wing nuts to label all those that are not part of their proud boy boogaloo etc. organizations. Right wing extremist groups and white supremacy groups have been identified by congress, and the FBI, as being the #1 domestic terror threat to our national security.
  • 8 nut is the god of knowledge. despite each group letting the world know what they believe
  • @andy_connor_e

“ haha says the person who regularly insults people he disagrees with”

No, just the likes of you. I don’t insult SamO, or derotam, et al. I have my disagreements with them though.

You OTOH project all the time, never making any attempt at understanding the point being debated. Never have any substantive debate with you, though I remember trying 3-4 times in the COVID thread.

Once I realized what type of personality you are, I gave up trying to have a rational debate.

As did most of us on that thread.
  • its your opinion that anyone is projecting.

yes and if you go back and read, of those 3-4 times we had a substantive debate with eachother it ended with you insulting and name calling. shame! lol
  • No. Not one time did you have anything substantive.

Your constant go-to strategy was maudlin complaining that we were attacking Trump.

Anyway, you ran away after getting lambasted by most everyone except your Trumper buddies.

I don’t wish to engage with you, but if you make a good point sometime, I won’t have a problem agreeing.
  • > @RedShift said:
    > @kneught
    >
    > You were the one who brought up her ‘horrible’ record as AG. The onus is on you to explain why. Instead, you are going around in circles in your giggling train.

She is one of the most progressive politicians. About as left as you can get. And she’s a giant hypocrite. Extremely unlikeable too.

If she was white. You wouldn’t even know her name.
  • I smell unity.
  • > @kneught said:
    > She is one of the most progressive politicians. About as left as you can get. And she’s a giant hypocrite. Extremely unlikeable too.
    >
    > If she was white. You wouldn’t even know her name.

She got roasted in the presidential debates. Literally, Tulsi Gabbard ripped her entire campaign to shreds. Thats why she dropped out and the only way to get her in the white house was to gang up on the most popular candidates, get them all to pledge to support whoever the democratic nominee was, leverage hate against trump, and exploit the new mail in voting system to ensure Biden's victory. She never would have won. She literally had to get arbitrarily selected by the president-elect.
  • I sense sore loser talk.
  • @kneught

“ She is one of the most progressive politicians.”

If that was the definition of “horrible record”, you don’t have any idea what you are talking about.

You could cite some specifics about what she did that was horrible, or just keep quiet.
  • > @RedShift said:
    > @kneught
    >
    > “ She is one of the most progressive politicians.”
    >
    > If that was the definition of “horrible record”, you don’t have any idea what you are talking about.
    >
    > You could cite some specifics about what she did that was horrible, or just keep quiet.

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/08/13/kamala-harris-abysmal-record-on-justice-issues

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/07/joe-biden-kamala-harris-2020-election-vice-president-crime-column/3309744001/

She sucks. Deal with it
  • > @SamO said:
    > Kamala Harris is a cop. And a viscous horrible viper...
    >
    > Receipts from a Californian who watched it in real time ...
    >
    > https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/12/kamala-was-a-cop-black-people-knew-it-first/

While I see your point. I think you are:

- neglecting the circumstances she went through with an only mom, and shit you couldn’t understand growing up
    - neglecting to understand you are both lawyers, and she is now the first women VPOTUS, and you are not as a white male
    - you are missing a bunch of good she has done

That doesn’t mean I am not angling for Bernie mittens, FYI. 😉
  • And the AOC threat should be met with law.