Model 3

..My car died

Just went out to my 3. The car unlocked, the trunk opened. Removed the charger without any issue. Then... nothing would show on my screen.

My Tesla app shows a blank screen but on the bottom it said something like “Updated 2 hours ago”. I said something like because now the screen is blank, except when I touch the screen and it says ”Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred.”

The card also does not work except when I try to unlock the door it gives 3 quick beeps.

HELP!

Comments

• Did you try a dual scroll wheel reboot?
  • Safari?
  • seems odd as Tesla uses Chromium...
  • It happens sometimes do scroll wheel reboot
  • It happens sometimes that your car gives you an error for a browser that is not even installed?
  • Car is working so I checked the software and it says:

“v10.3 (2020.48.30 040912887bad)

The “bad” part concerns me
  • Call Emergency Service. If they can't get the car started remotely, they'll get it towed. Tesla removed the number from easy access but I found it on the car screen reporting a dead charger yesterday. Have to look around.

On the phone app, use the Roadside Assistance which will start a text conversation.
  • > @Scgo4 said:
    > Car is working so I checked the software and it says:
    >
    > “v10.3 (2020.48.30 040912887bad)
    >
    > The “bad” part concerns me
    >

Great, your car is working!

The "bad" is just a hexadecimal coincidence.
  • Also still cannot see anything on my iPhone
  • > @Scgo4 said:
    > Also still cannot see anything on my iPhone

Like what?
  • Oh and please ignore our house Troll FEV
  • > @Scgo4 said:
    > Car is working so I checked the software and it says:
    >
    > “v10.3 (2020.48.30 040912887bad)
    >
    > The “bad” part concerns me

Cool, the "bad" part is of no concern and explained by stingray. Use the Tesla app and uninstall and reinstall if it is not working.
  • > @Scgo4 said: > Also still cannot see anything on my iPhone"

Scroll down on the phone app menu for Roadside Assistance.
  • Found roadside assistance and they can get here (Hilton Head) on the 29th. Is there any way to get someone to talk to? Like a phone number?
  • still wondering how he has Safari errors on a chrome browser.... things that make you go hmm.
  • Maybe call Fish instead?
  • ahh ok that makes more sense if true. Thanks Hokiegirl
  • As mentioned, uninstall and reinstall the Tesla APP on your iPhone. Unfortunately, you’ll probably need to re-pair it with your car but it should work now that the cars working.
  • FISHY is present, trying to make trouble for the OP and Tesla. Public Service Announcement:
    FISHEV is a known troll of several years standing and several user
    names who pushes an anti Tesla narrative. Please
    take his opinions with a grain of salt, avoid any advice he may
    suggest, and do not let him implant any Fear, Uncertainty, or Doubt
    about Tesla or your car into your own opinion.
    A dual scroll-wheel reset will usually do the trick: Hold down both scroll wheels, takes a minute or three, then you'll get a "T" symbol. Let it go, and the car should come up.
  • Reboot your phone. Reboot the car. If car does not work call the emergency service.
  • > @Scgo4 said:
    > Found roadside assistance and they can get here (Hilton Head) on the 29th. Is there any way to get someone to talk to? Like a phone number?

Yes...look on the car screen. There's an "800" number there to call for Emergency Services. Used to more obvious, you'd hit the white T on the screen and it would show the numbers. Tesla is anti-customer service and they've recently buried the Emergency Number but it is there somewhere.
  • "Tesla is anti-customer service and they've recently buried the Emergency Number but it is there somewhere."
    FISH: you are soooo full of sh*t.
    Disclaimer: FISH is a Tesla troll and a shill for traditional vehicle makers and the internal combustion engine ecosystem.