Model Y

Tesla Forums are now read only. To continue the conversation with the Tesla community visit engage.tesla.com.

7 seater deliveries, anyone?

Has any received delivery on the 7 seat version? It might be helpful if everyone states the version of the MY they got and where they live so we can get a bigger picture of deliveries. I'm in SoCal, purchased the 7 seater LR AWD blue with black seats on 1/13/21. Finished my order on the 14th and got a delivery window of 1/27-2/24. No vin, no other info, and most importantly no communication. I was told my account would be checked twice weekly and I would be updated. That hasn't happened yet. (It's only been a week)
«13456715

Comments

  • I'm in Albuquerque, NM. I ordered 4/10/19. It's been so long. I ordered the Midnight metallic (dark gray one), white seats, Long Range AWD. I don't have any delivery window posted. I spoke to a Tesla rep and I guess those in CA will probably start getting deliveries first. I did get the email from Tesla saying my vehicle was in production about 2-3 weeks ago. I do hope that I'm at the top of the list because of how long ago I placed my order.
  • In NY, and ordered, White on White Long range AWD, 7 seater on 1/7/21 as soon as it posted as an option and completed on 1/8. Estimated delivery first showed 1-22 to 2-12. Now shows 1/24-2/12. Still haven't received a VIN or any further communications.
  • In FL. Ordered 1/9/2021. Seven seater, white, white interior, long range with towing. Estimated delivery start changing but always ending 2/12/2021. Hoping to get VIN, call soon.
  • > @natedgr8 said:
    > In NY, and ordered, White on White Long range AWD, 7 seater on 1/7/21 as soon as it posted as an option and completed on 1/8. Estimated delivery first showed 1-22 to 2-12. Now shows 1/24-2/12. Still haven't received a VIN or any further communications.

    Have you received any new info about your MY?
  • No. Now Estimated delivery change to 1/26-2/12, but still no VIN.
  • Ordered in Dec 2020. Initial order was shown as 5 seater. Tesla rep confirmed that they will update it to 7 seater as soon it is launched. Order was modified on Jan 7. Received first email indicating “in production” on Jan 15th. Delivery dates timeframe on tesla account keeps on changing. Now it shows Jan 26 - March 13.
  • > @Dsapra said:
    > Ordered in Dec 2020. Initial order was shown as 5 seater. Tesla rep confirmed that they will update it to 7 seater as soon it is launched. Order was modified on Jan 7. Received first email indicating “in production” on Jan 15th. Delivery dates timeframe on tesla account keeps on changing. Now it shows Jan 26 - March 13.

    My MY estimated date has been steady at 1/27 - 2/24. Hasn't changed at all so far. I read on another forum that vins are due to be assigned next week with deliveries to follow a couple weeks after that. So we'll see...
  • May be dependent on location. I am in Illinois
  • Got text tonight stating congrats reply model y if you want to recieve in next 1-2 months !?!?!?, I ordered 1/9 my prev estimate was 1/23-2/13, if no response by 1/31 you changed to spring delivery
  • > @vchowdry_93460799 said:
    > Got text tonight stating congrats reply model y if you want to recieve in next 1-2 months !?!?!?, I ordered 1/9 my prev estimate was 1/23-2/13, if no response by 1/31 you changed to spring delivery

    WoW now, that's exciting! Hope to get mine soon.
  • @vchowdry_93460799,

    Where are you located? I too ordered on 1/9 but did not get the message. My ETA still shows now-2/13.
  • My eta still says 2/13 on my tesla acct, but the text was confusing, first text was week or 2 ago saying this is tesla Indianapolis, congrats we are looking forward to delivering your car, this next text wanted me to confirm with a "YES" b4 1/31 or be relegated to spring delivery, but said if I said yes my delivery would be in 1-2 months, vs 2/13 is 2.5 weeks away.
  • I received an email today from a Tesla advisor I've been keeping in touch with who said my delivery estimation is looking like the first weekend of February. That's one week away! I'm so excited. I know it's just an estimate, but it can't be too far off!
  • > @Duran505 said:
    > I received an email today from a Tesla advisor I've been keeping in touch with who said my delivery estimation is looking like the first weekend of February. That's one week away! I'm so excited. I know it's just an estimate, but it can't be too far off!

    That is awesome! I have heard crickets from my adviser so you're ahead of the game. Hope you get it next week! Good luck to everyone!
  • Thanks, Axeman! We will see! I read on some forum someone said VINs should be out next week so it's seeming like we are all close!
  • I ordered last jan 10. No new update yet. Im curious why..
  • Order 1/8 and my window was just pushed. End date was 2/12 and is now 2/23. Ordered LR 7 seat with 20” wheels. In NC.
  • Update just got my VIN today.
  • @jjreme_98220390 Thats awesome. I ordered the night they posted it on Jan 7th. Hopefully I'll see my VIN soon. Did you get a delivery date yet?
  • @natedgr8 said:
    > @jjreme_98220390 Thats awesome. I ordered the night they posted it on Jan 7th. Hopefully I'll see my VIN soon. Did you get a delivery date yet?

    Not yet. It says 2/6 - 2/12 I am sure I’ll hear from the delivery specialist soon. She told me that the VIN is assign when it leaves Fremont so it has to come to NC.
  • Awesome news, jjreme_98220390. How did you get to know the VIN? Did they email you or text?
  • > @am2352 said:
    > Awesome news, jjreme_98220390. How did you get to know the VIN? Did they email you or text?

    I had a Model 3 so this is my 2nd time. I received an email stating final payment was due. Logged into my account to view my reservation and right below the RN number is where the VIN will be.
  • > @jjreme_98220390 said:
    > Update just got my VIN today.

    Wow! Lucky you! I’m a little jealous. No VIN here, yet. I ordered my car 2 years ago waaah! My Tesla advisor told me estimate is next weekend for me so crossing fingers that’s accurate.
  • > @Duran505 said:
    > > @jjreme_98220390 said:
    > > Update just got my VIN today.
    >
    > Wow! Lucky you! I’m a little jealous. No VIN here, yet. I ordered my car 2 years ago waaah! My Tesla advisor told me estimate is next weekend for me so crossing fingers that’s accurate.
    >

    Pretty exciting for me. It may be the combination of color and wheels that got me the VIN quickly. I know with the M3 they had put prev/current Tesla owners ahead of first time reservations and if they are doing that still it may have helped me as well. Good luck!
  • I talked to the rep I’ve been working with at the Tesla showroom near me when I came by to check out the 7 seater MY they have on display. He said that they expect 7 seat MY to be out for delivery late March. I ordered on 1/8 FWIW. On my Tesla account it says ‘ Estimated Delivery: January 31 - February 13’, so we will see who is right!
Sign In or Register to comment.