Model S

I love the Fireplace...

But would like to see a summertime feature, like a Waterfall that turns on the AC in the same theme as the Fireplace with the heat.

Whoever came up with the FP deserves a promotion and a bonus.

Comments

• maybe palm trees swinging in a tropical breeze
  • Camp mode has a nice Summer compliant view... You get heat or cooling while chilling in the back, adjusting as needed with your phone...
  • The fireplace is in, "Romance" mode complete with sexy music! What's going on with the palm trees?
  • When do you use these things? I tried the fireplace once for fun to see what it is. But I don’t just sit around in the car. Do you camp in the car? I also don’t use games or any of the other stuff. My son has played chess a few times so that’s something.
  • > @dsteal said:
    > When do you use these things? I tried the fireplace once for fun to see what it is. But I don’t just sit around in the car. Do you camp in the car? I also don’t use games or any of the other stuff. My son has played chess a few times so that’s something.

Its not used a lot, but real nice if im with my GF and we get something to eat or just talking....I cant find the camp mode....and my posts here are being deleted or im doing something wrong.